Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2014, 10:06 PM

Alcohol tolerance - expensive

The body can build up a tolerance to booze. If you are in to wodka then this can amount to quite an expense. So, you have built up a tolerance but can you unbuild it? I mean the body is known for repairing itself and stuff, so how do you get rid of your alcohol tolerance so you can get p****** for a lot less dosh?
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2014, 10:09 PM

Re: Alcohol tolerance - expensive

Mark, old chum, be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2014, 10:20 PM

Thought you were well off, of late MKJ, this should not be a consideration, or are you feeling for others?.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2014, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
The body can build up a tolerance to booze. If you are in to wodka then this can amount to quite an expense. So, you have built up a tolerance but can you unbuild it? I mean the body is known for repairing itself and stuff, so how do you get rid of your alcohol tolerance so you can get p****** for a lot less dosh?
Yes but the Liver only tolerates so much.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2014, 10:56 PM

The liver doesn't care how much the bottle has cost. It results in the same damage.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2014, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Thought you were well off, of late MKJ, this should not be a consideration, or are you feeling for others?.
I'm not paying for it am I .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2014, 07:13 AM

Mark matey, if you cut out the booze entirely for a few months, you'll find your tolerance level has dropped when/if you try to drink again (not advisable).
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2014, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
..... if you cut out the booze entirely for a few months ......
Wash your mouth out with soap !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2014, 04:14 PM

****Off topic posts have been removed.

Please can we stay on topic ..

Thank you
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2014, 04:34 PM

I'm not paying for it am I .

What do you mean "you're not paying for it Mark?" You nicking it then?

Anyway, you will be paying for it in the long run . . .(prophet of doom has spoken)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top