Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 10:19 PM

Re: Are you scared of ghosts?

[QUOTE=Longdogs;991045]Thanks Mups but what about....well you know? [/QUO

What do you mean Dongy? Do you mean if you were enjoying a bit of rumpy pumpy?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
No, what do you mean dongy?
Watching tv
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Watching tv
Oh (shakes head)....ta ra....nothing to read here then...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 10:23 PM

Pesta, how strange. Do you realise we've both just called our friend 'Dongy' at the same time?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Pesta, how strange. Do you realise we've both just called our friend 'Dongy' now
Our Dongylingydong gets called anything from me Mupsy
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 10:46 PM

have had a weird experiece way back in the mid 1960's I have to admit to having an open mind on the subject.
It is one of those things that unless it happens to a person everyone else may think it is just imagination.

I can assure you its not. What I experience still sticks in my mind like it was yesterday. This is what happened

First of all I have to mention at the time i had a mini van that had wing mirrors but a centre mirror was not required back then

On this occassion I left work to go down to my parents in Cornwall and took a female work collegue with me who also had parents down there so i gave her a lift.
When we got to the Goss moors on the A30 or may have been the A303 late that evening I had driven about 3/4 miles across it. The road was dead straight for many miles back then.

Looking in the wing mirrors I saw headlights from what i assumed was a lorry coming up fast behind me. It got so close that it actually blinded me and the only safe thing I could do was stop slowing down gradually. By the time I stopped I was in a right mood and ready to give the driver behind a good slapping.

Got out of the mini van and there was absolutely nothing behind me, I could see for miles back. i have to admit I was shaking and got back in the van. The girl with me asked what was wrong and I made some limp excuse and had a smoke before driving on.

To me as i said this was real and i still remember it to this day.

The strange thing is one of our clients, who boarded his dog, with us at the kennels we owned until recently, when i told him about it he said that particular stretch of road had at the local police station had several reports of people being hit at different times but the drivers and passangers could not find any trace of a body nor was there one.

So as i said at the beginning there are things that can play tricks on the mind OR actually happened but can't be proved.

All I can say this is just one major event that really shook me up leaving me with a very open mind on the subject.

I think you will find that those who have something similar happen to them won't talk or mention it because they may be thought of as a bit daffy

Those that go on TV and make programs about talking to the departed etc are just scammers out to make a name and mony for themselves.
I could quote what my mother experienced one time but it is too weird to comprehend.

Quickly to say my grandmother in Cornwal died and my mother woke up in surry one night to see gran at the foot of her bed saying good bye. next morning the phone rang from a relative and my mother said i know Gran passed away and came to say good bye. weird or what????
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
No, what do you mean dongy?
You know, the party game.....hide the sausage.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
LD, l don't really believe in ghosts because l have never seen one! Sometimes, l think l see a figure glide by out the side of my eye but then put it done to a wisp of my hair!

When l first moved into this house and my youngest daughter stayed, she called me in the night scared! She said, an old woman had bent over her with a cat that jumped onto the bed!
That was 12 years ago, l haven't seen the old lady since or the cat!!
When I was a child
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably num
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 11:03 PM

At the kennels my youngest son looked out his bedroom window one evening to see a girl swinging on the gate dressed in a smock. Bungalow as it was then was a farmhouse and a dairy maid got killed in the dairy by machinery. Few days/weeks later we were talking to a local who had live in the area all his life said he had a picture of how our now bungalow was. later that day he showed us and my son said the girl in the picture was the one swinging on the gate and was the one the local said got killed.

Ask my wife Sue and she will swear she saw a cowled figure passing the windows. she actually went outside to confront this person and nobody there. The place used to belong to the Litchfield cathedral and this was one of the out farmhouses

I could mention several other instances that happened to me in a similar vein but will leave it there
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2016, 11:12 PM

Spooky Realspeed

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top