Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 08:28 PM

Gentlemen, Have you lost it?

Many men these days, even younger ones shave their heads. It seems to be in fashion
However, it is a fact that many men have now lost their hair ,never to regain it
This does not make them less of a Man
A Doctor has stated that it is because of chemicals given to Cattle,many male meat eaters are growing breasts as well
There was a time when all men had long hair, very attractive too.
How did people cut their hair in the olden days before blades and scissors were invented?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 08:30 PM

Re: Gentlemen, Have you lost it?

Oh dear who would be a man on OFF.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 08:46 PM

Men arrived in Clipper Ships
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Many men these days, even younger ones shave their heads. It seems to be in fashion
However, it is a fact that many men have now lost their hair ,never to regain it
A Doctor has stated that it is because of chemicals given to Cattle,many male meat eaters are growing breasts as well
How did people cut their hair in the olden days before blades and scissors were invented?
You're not a feminist are you Az?
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Oh dear who would be a man on OFF.

Please don't say that Nom

Some women loose there hair as well.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 09:17 PM

Hi

My Dad was bald at 21 when he married.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 09:23 PM

Reminds me of a lad i worked with he had the full Rod Stewart, but became totally bald in his early twenties. Sadly he had a pointy head under his mullet, so we kindly named him Ming the merciless.
graculus
Yorkshire
graculus is male  graculus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Before scissors? We got women to do it with their razor sharp wit.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2016, 09:29 PM

I think men without hair can be very attractive after being a slap head myself last year Im now happy to have a bit more now lol....it certainly is warmer I know that much..
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

17-10-2016, 09:37 PM

Well Sinead O conner still looked very feminine with a bald pate, my sister hated her hair loss due to cancer treatment. I
made sure she got some decent wigs so she did not lose her confidence when out and about.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top