Join for free
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 01:10 PM

Re: A question for meat eaters?

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Not all on the same plate I hope UJ ...

Wasn't the plate that was the problem, but the size of the crock-pot, I couldn't get all the legs in at the same time.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I can only assume you are trying to make yourself the most unpopular person on the forum
Not so Twinkle, that is my province and unchallengeable title, and I strongly object to any imposters trying to userp my position in this forum
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Not so Twinkle, that is my province and unchallengeable title, and I strongly object to any imposters trying to userp my position in this forum
Sorry Malcolm, I would never try to remove your title, but I have to warn you that there are a few serious challengers trying to take it from you.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
Heh heh,You mad fool You ...I love meat,but I've never eaten a wee bunny wabbit,so I would never eat a wee puppy dog either
A puppy would be more tender than a full grown dog, imo!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 01:25 PM

Tarantula, why are you so determined to try and annoy animal lovers? I can only assume you are trying to make yourself the most unpopular person on the forum, as there are many animal lovers on here!
All I can say is please stop trying because I think you have achieved your aim!
I think I am making a fair point, and will continue to say what I think, even if some do consider it a wind up.

It is fine to like animals, but I think some pet owners are a bit OTT in their treatment of their animals, probably verging on cruelty in some cases, even though they can't see it.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 01:26 PM

Sorry Malcolm, I would never try to remove your title, but I have to warn you that there are a few serious challengers trying to take it from you.
They are just wet behind the ears amateurs and do pose a serious challenge.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

19-10-2016, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Are you a vegitarian or vegan Tarantula?
Of course, NOT!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

19-10-2016, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->

Move over, my turn!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I think the difference is we love and live with dogs, I've known people have chickens or sheep can't eat their flesh either. It's about how close we are to them.
I agree, same with horses, I could not eat any horse meat, they are special to us.
We reared a pig for meat, Gilbert was a pet but a male pig, we hand reared him as his mother Charlote abandoned him. He followed us like a dog, when young, but he had to go for meat, instead of Gilbert my friend who's farm it was swopped his meat for another pig. That wasn't so bad eating the pig, the one we ate was not him.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 01:55 PM

Horse is lovely. Not easy to find though even in Belgium. Snails? can be nice but too often just rubber in garlic.

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top