Join for free
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 02:08 PM

Re: A question for meat eaters?

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I agree, same with horses, I could not eat any horse meat, they are special to us.
We reared a pig for meat, Gilbert was a pet but a male pig, we hand reared him as his mother Charlote abandoned him. He followed us like a dog, when young, but he had to go for meat, instead of Gilbert my friend who's farm it was swopped his meat for another pig. That wasn't so bad eating the pig, the one we ate was not him.
When I was packed off to France for a month at 14, to improve my French, the family with whom I was staying served a type of mince. It was quite tasty until I was informed it was horse meat. I nearly choked, as I didn't realise people ate horses!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Horse is lovely. Not easy to find though even in Belgium. Snails? can be nice but too often just rubber in garlic.
I don't fancy snails, that is for sure!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 02:11 PM

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
You are very naughty Sweetie
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

19-10-2016, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Very funny!
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Move over, my turn!
You are a very stupid ignorant woman!!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

19-10-2016, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
You are a very stupid ignorant woman!!
Really, but compared to you I have a MENSA level intelligence, so there!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 03:21 PM

***Please do not resort to name calling or your posts will be moved to the trash can .
Thank you
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 04:37 PM

Oh Gawd! I look at the first post. A harmless enough topic/debate about eating meat and how they differ in France etc.
Fast forward 28 posts and people are being advised to shut up after insults have been thrown around in the interim. Why can't people just stick to the original question?

Anyway. Myself? Lots of chicken and fish, a good steak occasionally. No frogs or snails though.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2016, 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Oh Gawd! I look at the first post. A harmless enough topic/debate about eating meat and how they differ in France etc.
Fast forward 28 posts and people are being advised to shut up after insults have been thrown around in the interim. Why can't people just stick to the original question?

Anyway. Myself? Lots of chicken and fish, a good steak occasionally. No frogs or snails though.
Sorry Floydy but on this rare occasion I have to disagree with you. The OP's post was not meant as a discussion but designed to provoke argument.

Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top