Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 06:58 AM

Re: Upper Limit

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
By definition to be an "Over 50s" you have to be in your 60s because at 59 you are still in your 50s and not over 50s.

N'est pas?
That is true, fortunately, only one or two of us will have to resign, as a result of this revelation.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Over 50's suggests an entry level of age to participate, should there be an exit level, to exclude old folks (really old folks) who are disruptive, say, who should be on over 60s, or over 70's?
What old mentally or physically?

Another forum is for "Over 50 or younger, if of a mature disposition".

Edit to say, shock horror. A selfie picture of Floydy in the shower has just appeared on my screen. Nowt seen so bad since the guy who used his penis as a avatar.
JainieB
Hampshire UK
JainieB is female  JainieB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 10:36 AM

Oh dear that means me then, and I don't think I'm disruptive
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
By definition to be an "Over 50s" you have to be in your 60s because at 59 you are still in your 50s and not over 50s.

N'est pas?
Yes. maybe a question should be asked about keeping youngsters under 60 out of the forums.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
what old mentally or physically?

Another forum is for "over 50 or younger, if of a mature disposition".

Edit to say, shock horror. a selfie picture of floydy in the shower has just appeared on my screen. nowt seen so bad since the guy who used his penis as a avatar.
whaaaat?!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
whaaaat?!
True Floydy, members pictures are selected from their profile pictures and shown down the right hand side of forum posts. So guess that is where you have it, without looking.

Heck you look like the Selfie girls on Tumblir

Yep, and one guy joined a forum I was on and his avatar was his penis. I reported it, can't have the ladies getting over excited
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
True Floydy, members pictures are selected from their profile pictures and shown down the right hand side of forum posts. So guess that is where you have it, without looking.

Heck you look like the Selfie girls on Tumblir

Yep, and one guy joined a forum I was on and his avatar was his penis. I reported it, can't have the ladies getting over excited
WHAT!!!!
Are you having a tin bath?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
WHAT!!!!
Are you having a tin bath?
SP, No he's not! I remember seeing it too. It seemed to be on a while before it was removed!
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
SP, No he's not! I remember seeing it too. It seemed to be on a while before it was removed!
Did it give you nightmares?
dukeofearl
south coast uk

22-10-2016, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
SP oh I remember who I was now ta-thanks, or one of me

Sandpiper

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top