Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 08:18 AM

Good morning Saturday.

Good morning all.

I've got some garden work to do today. 6 new hebes to plant and all the old plant pots clearing out - my marigolds are on their last legs now.
Mind you - it looks as though we've had rain in the night so I might leave it till this afternoon.

Have a good day all.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 08:33 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday.

Morning all, typical October day today, wrap up warm.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 08:41 AM

Morning all..

lovely start to the day here....blue sky and some sun..very damp and wet too as expected now.

Have a lovely day everyone!!
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 08:41 AM

Morning all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:27 AM

Morning folks, gardening for me too, hopefully the grass will dry out enough to give my mum's lawns their last cut and I have to dig out a couple of berberis roots that she has decided to do away with, not really looking forward to that though....

Enjoy your day everyone.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:33 AM

buenas dias all. Back to sunshine and blue sky today although there is a bit of cloud around. Itīs also still much warmer than normal for this time of year. No particular plans for today, just a take it as it comes day. Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:33 AM

Barry - there are lots of tree stump/root killers out there. You just pour/spray them on.

Better than all that hard digging...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Barry - there are lots of tree stump/root killers out there. You just pour/spray them on.

Better than all that hard digging...
Thanks for the idea Carol, but I dislike using strong chemicals in the garden and it shouldn't take more than an hour, ..... (famous last words... )
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2016, 09:53 AM

Good morning fellow members looking very autumnal today.

Awake half the night with a sore tooth/gum which of course has got worse at the weekend when the dentist and doctors are closed so I have been to town for some chloraseptic antiseptic throat spray which works well not just on sore throats but on all things oral too.

Lots of ironing waiting to be this morning so I can settle down with the radio and iron.

Enjoy your day
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.

22-10-2016, 09:56 AM

I expect you'll be making an emergency appointment first thing Monday morning eh Meg?
Why do these things always come at the weekend?

When I've got toothache I find swishing neat whisky round the area makes it numb. You don't have to swallow it but you can if you like...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top