Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 06:09 PM

Re: The Stuff of Dreams

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Azure, I thought this was a lovely post; one that speaks to the bloom of youth and the dreams that many girls. I was a bookish, late developer who couldn't figure out why all the other girls seemed to get the boys, so I dreamed a little and lost myself in my academics - a lot.

It's never to late for love, romance, and as for dreams, I think they inspire the creative mind. Good for you.
Thank you Surfermom

Being creative as you and I are and others too, means we never get bored especially as most creativity is a singular activity.

I'm of with Humphrey Bogart tonight in @Casablanca.
I will be upset as Ingrid Bergman saying good bye at the
Airport
I do have the DVD to watch as well.

shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2020, 07:10 PM

Re: The Stuff of Dreams

It truly amazes me that anyone would choose Christmas Day to walk out on their partner, especially so when children are involved. How cruel.

We have been married for well over forty years, but I admit I would still never know what goes through the minds of my husband or sons, nor would I wish to.
Probably as a woman, I would assume a look of love was just that, whereas in their mind it is more than likely to be a look of pure lust without a thought of love coming into it.
(No complaining though!)

Women's minds are geared completely different to men's. With us Romance and Love lead our list, Lust and Love leads theirs. I think if we were able to read their minds we would have the shock of our lives.

Ignorance is Bliss.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top