Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 03:55 PM

Re: Funny Goings-Ons

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Every night I switch my bedroom TV off & then hear very quiet voices!
I check the downstairs TV but that is always off, and as I don't believe in ghostly things, I just assume I am still receiving sounds from my TV, which I leave on standby! It is never clear enough to hear what they are saying, but if it was I would know, for sure, if it was coming from the TV. Does this ever happen to anybody else?
May I ask is your house attached to others as you could be hearing neighbours TV as I do but I'm guessing your house is detached .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 03:57 PM

Weird you should post this thread as I was talking about this very thing with LionQueen when we met the other day..... please don't judge me but every so often and for no apparent reason someone calls my name.... Julia ...its very loud and distinct but I am always alone and no-one else is in earshot... very peculiar.

PS......I haven't been drinking at the time it happens
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Weird you should post this thread as I was talking about this very thing with LionQueen when we met the other day..... please don't judge me but every so often and for no apparent reason someone calls my name.... Julia ...its very loud and distinct but I am always alone and no-one else is in earshot... very peculiar.

PS......I haven't been drinking at the time it happens

Do you know a Julia who has passed over, worth looking into family long gone if you dont know this name .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->

Do you know a Julia who has passed over, worth looking into family long gone if you dont know this name .
Its my name Sue....and whoever calls me is very matter of fact as if its just.....oh there you are
susan m
DORSET UK

05-11-2020, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Its my name Sue....and whoever calls me is very matter of fact as if its just.....oh there you are

Ahh silly me I realise that now . I'm now guessing you dont recognise the voice , actually I'm wondering if the voice sounds female or Male or neither. Next time it occurs try and decipher the tone. ( I've studied the paranormal for over 35 years and it's very interesting) . You could also answer the voice next time, see what or if anything happens.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 04:25 PM

May I ask is your house attached to others as you could be hearing neighbours TV as I do but I'm guessing your house is detached .
Yes my house is detached & my nearest neighbour is about 80 metres away, so I would definitely complain if their TV was that loud!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Something weird just happened in the last few minutes. I heard a voice coming from my laptop. My sound is always right down so I don't know where it came from. I'm sure it isn't in my head. Couldn't quite understand what it said either.
Sounds like Alexa is hiding in there, LD?
susan m
DORSET UK

05-11-2020, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Yes my house is detached & my nearest neighbour is about 80 metres away, so I would definitely complain if their TV was that loud!
So that's interesting Twink. My next move would be to switch TV off at wall to eliminate sounds from there .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2020, 06:03 PM

So that's interesting Twink. My next move would be to switch TV off at wall to eliminate sounds from there .
Good idea, thank you. If that doesn't work, the house is 200 years old... so it may be ghosts!
susan m
DORSET UK

05-11-2020, 06:15 PM

I'll be interested to know .

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top