Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 11:31 AM

Re: Monday good morning

A good morning from Foxy's world.....
Bright sunshine streaming through the window so it's on with the shorts and a walk to the hospital four miles away. I'm delivering a thank you card and present for all the staff on ward 21 who looked after sue so brilliantly. Might bus it there and walk it back cos it's a run day tomorrow and I aren't getting any younger....

Congratulations and A very happy Anniversary Mags and Mr Mags, hope you have a great day...

I thought your posts were a little bit faint Carol.....Must have been your sore throat, hope it clears up soon...

And all the best to your hubby Summer, I hope he soon feels better...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 11:37 AM

Good morning everyone very wet everywhere after a day and night of rain .

I had to rush in the shower early, the window cleaner is due and I didn't want to get caught out, after all that he hasn't arrived.
Off to the asthma clinic later, a total waste of time but if I don't go my medication stops and that includes heart meds .
Then some ironing to do when I get back.
Enjoy your day

Happy Aniversary Mags
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 12:52 PM

Good morning just. Still raining here.
Man is looking at my microwave this afternoon, if he turns up that it. Don't seem to have much luck with some trades people at present.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 03:37 PM

Good afternoon one and all and a very happy anniversary to Mags and Mr Mags.

That box of "stuff" we put together for the charity shop run was too heavy for me to carry down the stairs to our car so, I've had to split the contents up into 2 plastic crates, one of which is now residing in the boot. I'll take the other one down later along with a bin bag of clothes that are destined for the Sally Army collection bin at Tesco.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 03:48 PM

Thank you for your greetings everyone.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top