Join for free
Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Devo
SW UK
Devo is male  Devo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 04:29 PM

Re: Climate Change.

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I've long believed it is natural seems I'm not entirely alone https://www.sott.net/article/420049-...m_campaign=RSS
Snopes begs to differ...

Did NASA ‘Admit’ Climate Change Is Caused by Changes in Earth’s Orbit, Not Humans?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 06:11 PM

I'm not going to apologise I still believe it.
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:20 PM

I've just seen this comment somewhere on www.order-order.com

Last night my children lectured me on climate change

I came down this morning to find they'd left the lights on
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:21 PM

I wonder if the many hundreds of kids attending these protests are willing to forego the trip to school in `mum's taxi` (dad's taxis are also available) and either use public transport or walk? Wonder if they are willing to stop going on holiday to foreign resorts because it involves flying and would go to British holiday resorts instead? How about giving up their mobile phones, tablets and laptops? These are made using rare earth metals ripped from the ground using explosives and open-cast mining. The same with lithium for use in batteries of all description. Are they willing to give those up too?

No, I didn't think so. Another case of do as I say, not as I do. Hypocrites the lot of 'em.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
I've just seen this comment somewhere on www.order-order.com

Last night my children lectured me on climate change

I came down this morning to find they'd left the lights on
See my previous post and ask them if they're prepared to give up the items I've listed.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by judd ->
i wonder if the many hundreds of kids attending these protests are willing to forego the trip to school in `mum's taxi` (dad's taxis are also available) and either use public transport or walk? Wonder if they are willing to stop going on holiday to foreign resorts because it involves flying and would go to british holiday resorts instead? How about giving up their mobile phones, tablets and laptops? These are made using rare earth metals ripped from the ground using explosives and open-cast mining. The same with lithium for use in batteries of all description. Are they willing to give those up too?

No, i didn't think so. Another case of do as i say, not as i do. Hypocrites the lot of 'em.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I'm not going to apologise I still believe it.
No need to apologise Julie , its still only opinions at the
moment? I tend to agree with your point of view though!
But a lot of people feel more comfortable believing otherwise?

Regards Donkeyman!
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
Quote. "The average temperature has risen by just one degree over the last 150 years"
The concern is rate of change.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I wonder if the many hundreds of kids attending these protests are willing to forego the trip to school in `mum's taxi` (dad's taxis are also available) and either use public transport or walk? Wonder if they are willing to stop going on holiday to foreign resorts because it involves flying and would go to British holiday resorts instead? How about giving up their mobile phones, tablets and laptops? These are made using rare earth metals ripped from the ground using explosives and open-cast mining. The same with lithium for use in batteries of all description. Are they willing to give those up too?

No, I didn't think so. Another case of do as I say, not as I do. Hypocrites the lot of 'em.
You are dead right Juddy! All that is part of the problem? If
in fact humans are part of the problem?

Regards Donkeyman!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
The concern is rate of change.
How do we know Besoeker? There was nobody here and Records had not been kept when it happened last time...

Page 3 of 21 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top