Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 02:29 PM

Re: Judge rules against care plan for man who hasn't the mental capacity to understand

Autistic woman or not, i give you this scenario:

The man get's a girlfriend, nothing serious at the moment. They've been dating for a few months so they decide to move to the next level and sleep in the same bed together, nothing sexual involved. At this point, being in the same bed, the man get's frisky and wants to have sex with his girlfriend, his girlfriend is trying to sleep and does not want sex and thus keeps saying no. The man due to his autism does not understand that she is not giving consent so decides to try and have sex with her to the point of forcing himself on her.

Now what does this woman do? accept this is how the man is or complain to the police that she was sexually assaulted?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 04:50 PM

Re: Judge rules against care plan for man who hasn't the mental capacity to understand

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Autistic woman or not, i give you this scenario:

The man get's a girlfriend, nothing serious at the moment. They've been dating for a few months so they decide to move to the next level and sleep in the same bed together, nothing sexual involved. At this point, being in the same bed, the man get's frisky and wants to have sex with his girlfriend, his girlfriend is trying to sleep and does not want sex and thus keeps saying no. The man due to his autism does not understand that she is not giving consent so decides to try and have sex with her to the point of forcing himself on her.

Now what does this woman do? accept this is how the man is or complain to the police that she was sexually assaulted?
First of all let's get it straight about sharing a bed ? Personally speaking I wouldn't get into a bed unless my intention was to kiss and cuddle with him then proceed into further intimacy if it came to it but I'd certainly know what I was letting myself in for .

I can't answer for women who agree to share a bed then all they want to do is sleep. It's what I call sending out mixed messages but then if they're also autistic I cant predict what they would do in the scenario you described

Are you anticipating this man with autism will frequent places where he will come into contact with a woman like me ? If he did I would know by his manner that he was different if he's so bold as to go into the I want sex with you approach or began touching my body .

It's a difficult situation the judge has put him in .
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2019, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
First of all let's get it straight about sharing a bed ? Personally speaking I wouldn't get into a bed unless my intention was to kiss and cuddle with him then proceed into further intimacy if it came to it but I'd certainly know what I was letting myself in for .

I can't answer for women who agree to share a bed then all they want to do is sleep. It's what I call sending out mixed messages but then if they're also autistic I cant predict what they would do in the scenario you described

Are you anticipating this man with autism will frequent places where he will come into contact with a woman like me ? If he did I would know by his manner that he was different if he's so bold as to go into the I want sex with you approach or began touching my body .

It's a difficult situation the judge has put him in .
Well we will just have wait and see which one of us has the correct view of this man wont we.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Well we will just have wait and see which one of us has the correct view of this man wont we.
Are you expecting him to be in the news again sometime soon then ?
I'm anticipating the people who have put his case to the judge (there must be someone behind it ?)will have his problem studied and come up with a plan . Maybe he's in an environment where there are women with autism who are willing to be intimate with him ?
I'm not an expert but it's an interesting concept that perhaps prearranged encounters of that kind can be arranged.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2019, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Are you expecting him to be in the news again sometime soon then ?
I'm anticipating the people who have put his case to the judge (there must be someone behind it ?)will have his problem studied and come up with a plan . Maybe he's in an environment where there are women with autism who are willing to be intimate with him ?
I'm not an expert but it's an interesting concept that perhaps prearranged encounters of that kind can be arranged.
Legalising knocking shops would be a good step forward for a shed load of very good reasons including this.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top