Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 04:46 PM

Bi-curious Me

this is a UK program which you may have seen already - quite fascinating - unfortunately it only explores women in monogamous relationship and then having feelings for another women and having a relationship with another women but still remaining with their own monogamous relationship. The women seemed to deal with it more successfully than the men did.

Can we remain [as women] in an unfulfilled relationship with a man and be still committed or explore a new bi-relationship?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 04:54 PM

Re: Bi-curious Me

I think people are on a spectrum and at one end some are very heterosexual and the other very Gay and everyone else is some where in between really.

Can't say I ever looked at a woman and fancied her but I don't think less of anyone else who did.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 05:07 PM

That sums it up neatly, Julie.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 06:54 PM

I don't have anything against bisexuals whatsoever. I do, however, have a thing about anyone being in a relationship and having a bit on the side, whether male or female. To me that's you wanting to have your cake and eat it.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That sums it up neatly, Julie.
glad you like it neatly all summed up. makes life simple then doesn't it? SB!
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 07:16 PM

I also think that regardless of your inclination LGBT the thing that matters is fidelity.

I do know many women who have decided after being divorced or widowed that their next step is to enter a relationship with a woman.
Generally I think it depends on the person you love not the gender.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 07:18 PM

My friend sue and I joke we would have made ideal partners had we been gay! We're really good mates known each other for years but just happy as friends and buddies.

I look at beautiful women and say how gorgeous they are , but it's totally from a woman's view of what I think beauty is . Never ever fancied any thing about other females though.
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 07:33 PM

I went to an all boys school.
Anita
Midlands, UK
Anita is female  Anita has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
this is a UK program which you may have seen already - quite fascinating - unfortunately it only explores women in monogamous relationship and then having feelings for another women and having a relationship with another women but still remaining with their own monogamous relationship. The women seemed to deal with it more successfully than the men did.

Can we remain [as women] in an unfulfilled relationship with a man and be still committed or explore a new bi-relationship?

Not unless you are gay, if you're not you will be exploring with a member of the opposite sex if an affair is on the cards.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2015, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->

I thought you were a man daiwai

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top