Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2015, 11:43 PM

Re: psychics and mediums

well may as well join the fray!

many moons ago I belonged to a theosophical society which had a small library section. One of the books I borrowed, the title I can't recount described the role of 'spirit guides' for the fallen in war. Their job as described was to visit the war zones of the world and as the soldiers who had died let forth their spirit, assumed they were still alive and ready to continue fighting on, so the 'spirit guides' would gentle 'counsel' them and collect them to be moved on to another realm

I always liked that rendering of our varied dimensions in the universe!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 02:18 AM

We seem to have experienced a remarkably similar journey in many respects, Gummy.
I also found that stuff interesting many moons ago and in fact, edited a magazine which explored related subjects.

Could be a bit hard to find but if you still have an academic interest, I commend the writings of one
John Sebastian Marlow Ward M.A.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 02:37 AM

very interesting lots to explore there and I do need a new venture!

ps: if you have a sense of humor which I suspect why not join us jovial fellows on leisurely scribbles ; you'll find no "patsies" there!
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 07:15 AM

A good book to read is This one I was lucky to go to a couple of meetings with Leslie and was truly amazed, the book will explain what a hardship this man went through, but none could ever prove him to be fake.
Leslie had a gift of bringing forth voices of folks passed over, he had been gagged and infrared cameras all around him by some sceptics but still they couldn't prove him a fake.
The book still sells well and even sold at £48 on Amazon.
Leslie lived in humble conditions in London. no fancy home or cars just a simple life.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2015, 06:46 PM

Thanks for the info Arfa - have made a note of it ................
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

20-07-2015, 02:31 AM

OK - I have a new quest here - seeking out the "death of dark threads" and here is the first one - it has died with only a Patsy and an Arfa - RIP - all you psychics and medium and may your God go with you

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top