Join for free
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2015, 06:36 AM

Aid to Africa a sham?

We hear that the rich western countries are still sending aid to Africa to 'help' them. One organization thinks otherwise, but we must all be the judge ourselves too.

http://action.globaljustice.org.uk/e...forwarded=true
Mr Magoo
London
Mr Magoo is male  Mr Magoo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2015, 09:59 AM

Re: Aid to Africa a sham?

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
We hear that the rich western countries are still sending aid to Africa to 'help' them. One organization thinks otherwise, but we must all be the judge ourselves too.
I know nothing about this but I have a feeling that the article is unfortunately all too true.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2015, 10:04 AM

Having worked as a volunteer in Africa at one time, somehow this does not surprise me one bit.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2015, 12:38 PM

Instead of keep sending millions to these countries why not sort ourselves out first? I mean how pathetic sending all this money out the country and we cannot even afford to switch the street lights on what a b****y joke this country is dear oh dear!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2015, 03:36 PM

Smaller charities do far more good in places such as Africa

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top