Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 09:44 PM

Devolved English Parliament

Fed up with Ian Blackford.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...-Commons-video

They get to debate and vote on English issues, we should have
separate representation, as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 10:07 PM

Re: Devolved English Parliament

I'm sick of hearing the over inflated windbag.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 10:56 PM

Ah yes - the West Lothian Question. All down to get another utter mess that Blair created by setting up the Scottish parliament.

That awful creature is responsibly for so much harm to the UK in general and England in particular as to be utterly unbelievable.

How the blue blazes was he allowed to get away with it?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 11:23 PM

He's a pain in the rump, and like a novice playing the bagpipes, mostly out of tune.
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Ah yes - the West Lothian Question. All down to get another utter mess that Blair created by setting up the Scottish parliament.

That awful creature is responsibly for so much harm to the UK in general and England in particular as to be utterly unbelievable.

How the blue blazes was he allowed to get away with it?
Because his cabinet were nearly all Scots.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 11:27 PM

I am no fan of Blackford , when I watch Parliament Live I have to record it so I can fast forward through his constant repetitive moaning.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2020, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Because his cabinet were nearly all Scots.
Never a truer word spoken Puddle well said,
Bliar should hang for his traitorous deeds against England not Britain England..!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 12:13 AM

Earlier this month Mr Blackford unleashed a furious rant at Boris Johnson demanding a Scottish independence referendum.

The SNP MP pointed to last December's election results as evidence that the people of Scotland are standing by his party.

Mr Blackford said: "This is an important point in the election we held last December the people of Scotland stood by the SNP on the basis of our right to choose.
I long for English people to have the right to choose if we want Scotland to remain in the union.

I believe most in Scotland would vote against Independence.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 12:17 AM

Bully Blackford is an embarrassment to most Scots, including me. His "poor crofter" act is also a total lie.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2020, 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
I long for English people to have the right to choose if we want Scotland to remain in the union.

I think you might need to look at the history of the union.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top