Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 10:11 PM

Re: Why is it?

Azure, This is my take on it....
I would say men aren’t really ones for forums. Maybe, they look in and see the majority of members are women and they don’t bother.
The other thing is.. Women usually outlive the men and many men are in the graveyard and can’t participate on the the forums for ‘older’ people.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 10:34 PM

Men probably don't like Forums because they learn too much about themselves from Ladies, but, that don't make Ladies Special.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2020, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Men probably don't like Forums because they learn too much about themselves from Ladies, but, that don't make Ladies Special.
Oh! Spitfire, we are very special.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2020, 04:45 AM

Thank you all for Very interesting replies

I think that when some men read the replies in the discussion Forums from women, they are amazed at the intelligence of women and the knowledge of all subjects including Politics
They still think that women should be in the kitchen with a Pinny on making Yorkshire Pudding or Apple Pie just like mother used to make, and have their meal ready as soon as they stepped through the front door.

Even married women are now independent, and the age of servility is over.
Of course their are still vociferous male Members on OFF and we all know who they are??

Others simply do not want to 'Argue the Toss' with any woman in fear of embarrassment.
They would much rather go down to the Pub and be with their mates and prop the Bar up.
Women do not need a drink before voicing their opinion.

BY the way, I do like men and think they are lovely.!
Well! most of them.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top