Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 12:07 AM

Re: Strictly Come Dancing - again

We actually watched the final tonight..... nothing else on and thought Kelvin was superb. I didn't think much of Honey's dancing and didn't think she deserved the high scores but having not watched any previous weeks, it makes you more aware of how staged it all is. I did enjoy Kelvin's samba or rumba whatever it was,
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 10:22 AM

I loved the final I'm glad Kelvin won ...I thought his dancing was really good and his partner was lovely too.....waiting for dancing on ice to start now
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I am sure there must be a thread on this somewhere but I can’t find it .

Wow that guy Kelvin Fletcher ( whoever he is ) can certainly dance .

It’s a bit funny that his partner the beautiful Oti Mobusi is sister to one of the judges but I understand it was the public vote that clinched it -a well deserved win.
I am sure Kevin Fletcher is a worthy winner but l don’t think they should have relatives of anyone as a judge as it only encourages nudge nudge comments.

As l record Strictly, l can fast forward the judge’s comments and just listen to Craig's comments. I can’t listen to annoying Motsi or jack-in-the box Bruno. Shirley is too sickly righteous.

As for the two presenters ....Get them off my screen. I can’t stick Tess Daly’s hand wringing, Pantomime Principal Boy actions saying ‘Jewdguzz’s for judges.
The other squinty black eyed not funny Claudia Winkleman can go too!

Sorry for my outburst!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We actually watched the final tonight..... nothing else on and thought Kelvin was superb. I didn't think much of Honey's dancing and didn't think she deserved the high scores but having not watched any previous weeks, it makes you more aware of how staged it all is. I did enjoy Kelvin's samba or rumba whatever it was,
Longy, Honey? Was that the name of the scary eyed one, dancing with Anton?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 11:01 AM

I’m pleased Kelvin won, no airs and graces about him and genuine surprise when his name was announced.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I am sure Kevin Fletcher is a worthy winner but l don’t think they should have relatives of anyone as a judge as it only encourages nudge nudge comments.

As l record Strictly, l can fast forward the judge’s comments and just listen to Craig's comments. I can’t listen to annoying Motsi or jack-in-the box Bruno. Shirley is too sickly righteous.

As for the two presenters ....Get them off my screen. I can’t stick Tess Daly’s hand wringing, Pantomime Principal Boy actions saying ‘Jewdguzz’s for judges.
The other squinty black eyed not funny Claudia Winkleman can go too!

Sorry for my outburst!

I don't know what happened to Claudia. I mean she was never an oil painting but she definitely had sex appeal (still has great hair) but now she insists on plastering her eye balls with black coal dust and wearing clown outfits.

Tess is just a waste of space.
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 05:31 PM

Well done Kelvin. It's just a pity you couldn't have maintained the Flying Press Up for a few seconds longer.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top