Join for free
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 10:56 PM

Re: Leisurely Scribbles (part 5)

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Yep thinking sucks, what about acting.
I can act up.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 11:04 PM

I'm sure you can but is the performance staged?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2019, 11:08 PM

I'm sure you can but is the performance staged?

Not wooden by me.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 07:34 AM

I woodunt suggest that cos I don't have a wooden heart, but, am proud to be thick as two short planks.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-07-2019, 12:18 PM

I woodunt suggest that cos I don't have a wooden heart, but, am proud to be thick as two short planks.
No you are not.x
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2019, 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->

This is a bit technical so I kept it out of your ‘Memories’ thread so as not to go off topic Spitty.
I do get a warm glow within when I think back, mostly because I only remember the good times, I got the App. and the applicator from the Apple store and I have successfully deleted all the bad bits from the past, shaped like a discreet hearing aid you set it and insert it into the ear for about five minutes, all the bad memories come out the other ear in the form of a long string of wax, but there is no pain, it freed up 500 gigabytes of me brain in no time, before the app the old way to do SISA ( self inflicted selective amnesia) was to visit the Zoo, bite a Giga (a baby Giraffe I believe) and RAM ones forehead against the steel bars of the tigers cage, awkward and painful I know but it usually did the trick.
My brain it’s almost empty now, but then it always was according to the wife.
You deserve a warm glow there and I see an Apple Public Inspiration Prize ( PIP for short) on the cards here Jem for all that technicological writing stuff cos if I half ways understand what you wrote I would still be non the wiser being a bit of a duffer with all the fancified jargon. I don't even understand laymens terms

For instance this morning I called a PC expert out as I was quite alarmed ( well panicking to be truthful) that my poor old PC was suffering from severe heat stroke or at worse was letting me know it was condsidering a noisy Dignitas death.

Listening to my PC the expert declared the good news that it was only down to my abuse. Not having a clue what he meant I looked suitabily chastened whilst he cleared years of this that and the other. He was gracious enough whilst clearing dust from the inside fan to say.."at your age I would not expect you to know how to to clean fans etc" so I did feel a tad exonerated....and old.

Result a very clean, quiet and dare I say healthy PC thanks to the expert. He's now my hero
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

13-07-2019, 02:33 PM

Back down Memory Lane, it didn't do to date females who specialized in any particular subject, not if you wanted to Laywoman.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-07-2019, 03:17 PM

Back down Memory Lane, it didn't do to date females who specialized in any particular subject, not if you wanted to Laywoman.
Ha you never change.
Always make me smile.
Is that extension finished now?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

13-07-2019, 03:40 PM

You might think this strange Sweetie but, although we get on great with the neighbours, to do the last four brick courses their side involves me looking straight onto their patio, and, I feel awkward doing that, when they are at home. It is about this time of year they go on holiday, so, as soon as they go, I will finish it.

I have all the materials to finish it, so, it wont be long.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

13-07-2019, 05:34 PM

You might think this strange Sweetie but, although we get on great with the neighbours, to do the last four brick courses their side involves me looking straight onto their patio, and, I feel awkward doing that, when they are at home. It is about this time of year they go on holiday, so, as soon as they go, I will finish it.

I have all the materials to finish it, so, it wont be long.
That is good to read.
I bet you can't wait.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top