Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 08:30 PM

Serums

Do you use one?
I am coming to the end of my last bottle of L’Oréal Age Perfect Golden Serum , now discontinued and I don’t t like the sound of theirs with Black Truffle .Arn’t they things to eat that come out of the ground?
Recommendations anyone ?
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 07:13 AM

Re: Serums

The only one I have used is Benefit. I like it, but can't compare to any other.

John Lewis stock it.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 10:25 AM

I'm never sure what they do TBH I just slap some coconut oil on if I am dry and use a pure Dr bronners soap to keep skin clean.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 02:30 PM

Julie , allegedly ......
Serums deliver a highly concentrated blast of nutrients directly to your skin. To use, apply a few drops after you wash your face but before you apply moisturizer. Serums absorb deep into your skin, rather than sitting on the surface like moisturizers.

Thing is we shall never know what condition our facial skin would look like if we didn't use these products ? .
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 03:06 PM

I've tried serums, but find the cost far too expensive long term.

At the risk of sounding like a commercial,I started using Oil of Olay at age 20, and now all these light years later, I am please to see no deep wrinkles, and am comfortable in my own skin (pardon the pun).

I use Loreal products every morning and evening, but they don't break my bank. Because "I'm worth it".....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2019, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Julie , allegedly ......
Serums deliver a highly concentrated blast of nutrients directly to your skin. To use, apply a few drops after you wash your face but before you apply moisturizer. Serums absorb deep into your skin, rather than sitting on the surface like moisturizers.

Thing is we shall never know what condition our facial skin would look like if we didn't use these products ? .
Thank you. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use it if I had it. I tend to be a bit slap dash with facial treatment as I said a decent soap and moisture over night if I need it does me. I don't have many wrinkles only ones I have are from laughing and I quite like them they at least show I do laugh and have fun. Being fat my skin is pretty good. I fill it if you see what I mean.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
I've tried serums, but find the cost far too expensive long term.

At the risk of sounding like a commercial,I started using Oil of Olay at age 20, and now all these light years later, I am please to see no deep wrinkles, and am comfortable in my own skin (pardon the pun).

I use Loreal products every morning and evening, but they don't break my bank. Because "I'm worth it".....

I don't fancy that one at all RN, for two reasons.

1. Have you looked at the list of chemicals it contains?

https://www.blissplan.com/beauty/nat...olay-products/

2. Olay is NOT cruelty-free.

This means that this brand tests on animals or finances animal testing.
Barbara Madden
New Member!
BATH
Barbara Madden is female 

29-07-2020, 02:19 AM

Hi sweetheart,
from my experience, and after use many other brands, is the one that i prefer because it`s giving you the best feeling.
Barby
monkeypuzzle
United Kingdom
monkeypuzzle is female 

29-07-2020, 08:42 AM

Complete waste of money, imo.
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-07-2020, 12:04 PM

I like NO 7 face cream, that's what I'm using now....it was a christmas present,. there was an asda's own make that I liked ,not expensive but I haven't seen it for a while

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top