Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 07:57 AM

Re: Travel Insurance - How much do you pay?

Originally Posted by scot37 ->
I don't know how old d00d is but as an 81 year old I would have difficulty arranging yearly multi-trip insurance for some of the prices quoted on here.
Hi scot I'm 67 years young, and still done nothing about it.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
No No if you declare an illness they will put the price up.

Just get a price for nothing wrong with you and then get a price with any conditions you take medicine for and see the price go up...There's a a big difference
If your conditions worsen while on holiday and you need treatment what then ?
Why lie and take risks ?
I don't understand why anyone would want to skimp .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 10:38 AM

Is the cost different depending on the country you are visiting? Eg. I'm going to the USA next year.
I've mostly taken European package holidays so can't remember.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2019, 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by galty ->
No No if you declare an illness they will put the price up.

Just get a price for nothing wrong with you and then get a price with any conditions you take medicine for and see the price go up...There's a a big difference
Your advice about not declaring your illnesses are irresponsible. It’s too risky and not worth it.

A woman had her medical treatment claim of £135k refused, for not taking her inhaler with her on holiday and for not declaring she had been recently diagnosed with Asthma..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top