Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 05:13 AM

Good morning Saturday

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to you all.

It is still dark out at this early hour so to the weather; in a word ‘rain’. Cloudy this morning with outbreaks of ‘rain’. ‘Rain’ continuing into the afternoon. Maximum temperature 15ºC. Tonight's weather – yes, you've probably guessed, it's 'rain'!

Nothing at all planned so it might just be getting those mundane household chores out of the way. As usual though, time will tell as the day unfolds.

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 05:39 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

I expect the rain makes your rural sticks very sticky.
Ethel
England
Ethel is female  Ethel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 06:06 AM

Good morning rain again today, I am going to sort my walk-in wardrobe out to day, been promising to do it for weeks. I open the door get my clothes and think no not today llllol. It the place I put all the stuff I am not sure if I might need one day. Well today I am going to be brutal and start throwing away
Hope you all have a good day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 06:06 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very busy day today.

Sabrina is coming to do the cleaning, bringing the pretendies with her

They want to earn some pocket money, so Nadi will be helping mum cleaning and Jakob will be helping his uncles with the new polytunnel and laying gravel paths .

Everything has to be taken out of the side passageway and put in the shed ready for the roof to be replaced..

Zac and Derek leave early hours , back to Poland for 3 weeks, so I will be on my own for a while.

Have a good day all.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:14 AM

Good Morning all,

Raining here - just for a change - but it is still quite warm. Going into the village later to post a parcel then, if I survive that excitement, I may take a walk up to Sainsbury's. The furry food processors are running short of biscuits.

Have a fun day!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:21 AM

Morning all.

Just started to spit of rain here, its just getting light.

Off to the shops this morning as usual on a Saturday.

Nothing else planned for today.

Have a nice day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:23 AM

Good morning all

Still dark here and I haven't looked outside but no doubt it's wet as I heard heavy rain in the night.

Off to the flicks today with a pal to see Downton. It's had such mixed reviews but we decided to risk it.

Good luck with the wardrobe Ethel.....I should be doing that too but I'll save it for another day.

Have a good day all whatever's planned
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 08:14 AM

Good morning all.

I've had my grandson Josh overnight and as I type he's still asleep so I'm enjoying my first cuppa of the day in peace.

After we've taken him home around mid day we need to go to Tesco's and get some general housework done.

Have a good day all.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 08:20 AM

Good morning - It's raining so I won't be going anywhere and there's not much that needs doing indoors. A day for watching TV and/or playing around on the computers.

I expect family will visit us later.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 08:42 AM

Good morning everyone
Off to the shops this morning, then going for a picnic to coxwold, we’ve bought some duck food so we’ll be feeding them all, there’s a lovely pond just outside the village, would’ve like to have had a look around shandy hall, but I think you have to book, might go onto Helmsley but we’ll see what the fancy takes us, have a good day all...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top