Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 07:05 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't let that dance go to waste, tread some grapes and make some wine.
Good heavens! A male person having a good idea - what is the world coming to??
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good heavens! A male person having a good idea - what is the world coming to??
Well, we had the good idea of teaching you wimmin how to talk. We all know how that turned out don't we?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 10:14 AM

Oh dear, I see a certain Yorkshire pud has arisen from his pit.

I suppose I had better make an effort to be polite and say Good Morning Judd.

I trust you are fully occupied today?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh dear, I see a certain Yorkshire pud has arisen from his pit.

I suppose I had better make an effort to be polite and say Good Morning Judd.

I trust you are fully occupied today?
Groan.... Okay, who woke you up? Here I was, at one with nature revelling in the perfect peace of a Saturday morning and you turn up disturbing my reverie.

All I asked for was a few simple minutes to girder my loins while enjoying my espresso before I set out to the supermarket. Now clear off for five minutes and leave me be.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Groan.... Okay, who woke you up? Here I was, at one with nature revelling in the perfect peace of a Saturday morning and you turn up disturbing my reverie.

All I asked for was a few simple minutes to girder my loins
while enjoying my espresso before I set out to the supermarket. Now clear off for five minutes and leave me be.

'Ere, we don't have that sort of behaviour going on in here thank you very much! If you feel the need that bad, you must go and gird 'em elsewhere.

Now 'oppit, and take your loins with you . . . . and don't forget to bring us a treat back from shopping either.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-10-2019, 02:08 PM

Where has that man got to with our coffee and cake?

It takes him longer to shop for one person than it would for me to shop for half the street!
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2019, 04:22 PM

Where has that man got to with our coffee and cake?

It takes him longer to shop for one person than it would for me to shop for half the street!
Shall I put the kettle on, Mups, and we'll start without him. I bet he buys the wrong cakes anyway!

Isn't it quiet without Dongles?

Still - one less to throw out!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-10-2019, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Shall I put the kettle on, Mups, and we'll start without him. I bet he buys the wrong cakes anyway!

Isn't it quiet without Dongles?

Still - one less to throw out!!

Yes, lets make a start.
No doubt that was his devious plan anyway, lazy tyke.

He's probably been visiting (and aggravating) his poor old Mum. Now our shopping's defrosted and he's probably ate our cake as well. Dreadful man. Tut tut.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

12-10-2019, 06:45 PM

'Ere, we don't have that sort of behaviour going on in here thank you very much! If you feel the need that bad, you must go and gird 'em elsewhere.

Now 'oppit, and take your loins with you . . . . and don't forget to bring us a treat back from shopping either.
Some good news and some bad news on that front.

Cognisant of the claims by you wimmin to have refined tastes, I sought out a top of the range selection of chocolates hand crafted by Swiss chocolatiers from the very finest Belgian chocolate, each having a deluxe chocolate parfait filling. The box said for `ladies` (cough) with refined palates who are used to the very best.

Naturally, I had to test this assertion for myself to confirm that the confection was as the makers claimed. After sampling one, I couldn't really decide so I had another for confirmation, then another and another until sadly I had eaten the lot. Take it from me, you may have enjoyed them but we'll never know.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-10-2019, 10:02 PM

Did you see he ate all our choccies, Tabs? He confessed.
Shame on you Judsy. How could you when you knew how much we deserve a little gift now and then.

One more mean deed and that will be you off our Christmas list!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top