Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 08:06 AM

Re: Tension

I am always intrigued by deleted posts....just nosey I suppose

Yes I have felt tension here too....weird isn't it.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Yes - bottom left corner - right next to the elephant!
Ok I give up where's the frigging elephant,been looking for it for the past 10 minutes it hasn't appeared yet.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 09:59 AM

I tried, but got my face slapped
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I am always intrigued by deleted posts....just nosey I suppose

Yes I have felt tension here too....weird isn't it.

Summer its done by those that just want to add to their post tally.
Personally I have not felt any tension on the forum perhaps its the pills I am taking that make me so mild mannered.
Or perhaps its because I never give a toss anyways .
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:12 AM

I’ve stood to a tension
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:18 AM

I honestly don't care about things to feel tension, if a room full of people feel cold and inhospitable then as far as I care let them get on with it. I'll just concentrate on the reason that I'm there.

What I have noticed is some people sorta create the impression someone's just left when they come in
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:21 AM

I feel all energies I have to tell myself to switch off my feelings as it can be quite destructive to me .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 10:50 AM

On here often, but we've covered that

Not so much tension, but sometimes you can feel an 'atmosphere' as soon as you walk into a place, especially in a pub. You somehow sense that something ugly is about to happen.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Lots of tension here. Like in all groups, everybody seems to have an unofficial role. THere are the clowns, the bullies, the agitators and antagonists, the provocateurs and the stirrers, the earnest contributors, the complainers, the optimists and pessimists, the builders and the tearers down. Then there's the pacifiers, the nurturers, consensus seekers and the peacemakers. It's all grist for the mill and everybody plays a part. If there was no tension in this "room" the forum would not work. Soewmtimes it gets over the top. That's why we have mods innit?
Good post Keezoy, but then I find myself agreeing with most of your stuff, you probably are the forums 'voice of reason'....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-10-2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Have you ever felt Tension in a room?
These days I don't tend to occupy rooms with many people in them except family Spitty, and they all know that I'm the boss, so they might feel tension....

Seriously though, I always see the good side of people, and I think what you give out, you get back....But I see it on the forum sometimes....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top