Join for free
Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 05:08 PM

Re: 52/48 but we were lied to.

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Or they may be changed but another referendum if parliament so desires
What parliament???
Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Did you not check the date on that article , Solly??

Darren Grimes has since been exonerated and the politically biased investigation by the Electoral Commission has been trashed as wholly false and prejudiced.

The fine he was given was was punititive , which gives you an insight in to their bias.

Now, if you were up to date you would know that the Remain campaign was wholly dishonest and sneaky in their campaign by setting up 5 different Remain groups all sharing funds, materials and online/media resources.
How much were they fined???

A bloody pittance by comparison to Grimes!

Get over yourself, Solly. Your as embarrassing as that belligerent little European 'President' of NoWhereBourg!

Hence my remark in post # 81. Grimes claimed he did his best, but the forms he had to fill out were so difficult and complex. If he could get away with it, why not remainers too?
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 08:33 PM

I was opposed to our joining the EEC in 1973. It was obvious even then that the EEC (later the EU) was a federalist project aimed at destroying national sovereignty. I voted against membership in the 1975 referendum and again in 2016. I will continue to vote against EU membership as long as I am able.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-09-2019, 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by MickB ->
I was opposed to our joining the EEC in 1973. It was obvious even then that the EEC (later the EU) was a federalist project aimed at destroying national sovereignty. I voted against membership in the 1975 referendum and again in 2016. I will continue to vote against EU membership as long as I am able.
I guess you will get other chances. For the time being you are still a full member, paying it's monthly dues.

Page 10 of 10 « First < 8 9 10

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top