Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 09:19 AM

Halfway Wednesday

Good morning everyone

Shopping done, Dylan walked, Birds fed, now for some ME time.

Half the week gone, not long to week-end

Have a great day everyone and remember to thank the lord for letting you wake up today.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 09:54 AM

Re: Halfway Wednesday

Pouring down here in Sherwood Forest, but at least it`s just rain and not the white stuff!
Veg all peeled and skid pie out of the freezer ready for lunch, now looks like I have to don the sowester and wellies to take hound for his walk, for as we speak he is gazing at me with those big brown eyes urging me to get a move on...

Take care and have the best day that you can..

Barry
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 11:30 AM

Very wet here as well, but also quite windy, but at least all the leaves are blowing in the right direction - away from our garden. What is a skid pie Barry - we don't live from your Sherwood, but I have never heard of it - is it local?
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Very wet here as well, but also quite windy, but at least all the leaves are blowing in the right direction - away from our garden. What is a skid pie Barry - we don't live from your Sherwood, but I have never heard of it - is it local?
Hi Aerolor, Ha Ha, I wondered if anyone would take up on this. Skid pie is just a pet name for my wife`s superb steak and kidney pie, which she makes in a huge slab and then cuts into portions for the freezer. She writes on the freezer bags "S/Kid pie" and the date, hence Skid pie! Simples...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 11:50 AM

Good Morning AB, PM, A, and Everyone and hope you all have a good day, no matter what the weather is like

Hope the shops are all open today! True saying that we don't miss the water until the well runs dry!!

Take care all and enjoy your skid pie PM - sounds great!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 01:45 PM

Very wet, windy and cold here today.

I am slowly getting back to normal after the holiday period, guests have gone so the tree will come down today with the decorations .... and the duster will have a good work out!

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 04:42 PM

My head hurts
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
My head hurts
Hangover Azz?
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
My head hurts
Ah!! Birthdays.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2011, 05:38 PM

Hi all. Normal temps here: 0 C (32 F), sunny and not too windy. No errands, a lie in. No news, everything's quiet here, we're both well.

Too much birthday, Azz?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top