Join for free
Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 >
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 11:05 AM

Re: '' Brexit was a distraction now Europe is facing a hellish 2020''

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The one boris' says it isn't there?

Thats the one.

The one barnier, (he EU office boy) keeps threatening the peace process with as if it's something to do with him.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Ha ha ha ha...

Does no one see the irony in this statement? The Brexit Forum has over 1100 threads, it has been going for three and a half years. Everyday the same people repeat the same old bollox about it.

Obsessed! Solash is not the one obsessed.
As you are one who is completely uninvolved in Brexit, you seem to be obsessed.

Perhaps life in your own country is a little boring and you seek stimulus on this BRITISH discussion forum?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:14 PM

Hi

The EU Office Boy has run rings round the UK.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
As you are one who is completely uninvolved in Brexit, you seem to be obsessed.

Perhaps life in your own country is a little boring and you seek stimulus on this BRITISH discussion forum?
British? with a .com address? isn't British .co.uk? You'll have to point out to me where it says that this is a British forum. It's like Bondi Beach, just because it is full of pommies doesn't mean that it is British.

Australia boring eh? have you watched the news lately?

But then again it has to be said that the farce that is Brexit is pretty interesting to watch from the outside. It's a slow motion train wreck that is compulsive viewing.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:18 PM

I think Bruce would be better worrying about the fires than about us and Brexit

We should be laughing at the pathetic antics of the fire brigade in Australia who can't even put out a little fire
But we don't . We just watch and see Australia burn without making objectional comments. Unfortunately it is not reciprocated.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
British? with a .com address? isn't British .co.uk? You'll have to point out to me where it says that this is a British forum. It's like Bondi Beach, just because it is full of pommies doesn't mean that it is British.

Australia boring eh? have you watched the news lately?

But then again it has to be said that the farce that is Brexit is pretty interesting to watch from the outside. It's a slow motion train wreck that is compulsive viewing.
Methinks he doth protest too much!

Worry not. I shall not pursue the matter further.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I think Bruce would be better off fighting fires in his own country than spending that time on here with useless comments
Eh? isn't that what the Brexit Forum is all about? the same people repeating the same useless comments?

As for fighting fires I am 20 years too old to join the RFS but I have got my hoses laid out, my buckets ready, my generator and water pump set up and my gutters checked for flammable debris. What else would you want me to do?

Anyway here is a short film about the British Government planning for Brexit.

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:35 PM

Why is it foreigners have to stick their noses into our affairs? Is life so boring in their own countries they have nothing to talk about. I guess that about sums it up
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

31-12-2019, 12:44 PM

Why is it foreigners have to stick their noses into our affairs? Is life so boring in their own countries they have nothing to talk about. I guess that about sums it up

Not all, thankfully. Some foreigners are able to discuss matters without criticising our country!

Personally, I don't mind the occasional, justified comment, but when it comes along all the time it is time for it to be ignored.

We already have enough trolls on here!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 02:15 PM

Since 1973 you have been sticking your nose in continental business, going on about your "unique" islandic approach. And when it came to committing yourself you cried for opting outs. You're not team players, or have you ever heard of team britain? Nope, it is england, scotland, and even whales competing for themselves.

Page 14 of 15 « First < 4 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top