Join for free
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 07:19 PM

Re: '' Brexit was a distraction now Europe is facing a hellish 2020''

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Solash. Why are you so concerned about our decision to leave the EU? It's our choice and decision, you seem obsessed about it
I quite agree it's your decision (it takes you a long time to act on your words, but is by the way). With my background I cannot stand it when people do not act on facts, but on hear say. It doesn't take a genius to figure that out.
But like I said before, I am a bystander watching history enroll. It won't however deter me from contravening facts turned false by demagogues
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 10:54 PM

What you don't seem to be able to understand is that we are a proud island race that has fought off many "invaders" in the past.

We don't want to be a country like yours, hanging on by the finger nails the the skirt hems of more powerful countries that you are physically attached to.

We don't want to be handed out the crumbs and be like birds pecking with delight at what is thrown to us

We want to be free of the dictates of foreign governments

The EU experiment will never work, just suck every country into a big void they can't get out of.

Well we are getting out before we sink like all the rest into it a bottomless pit of despair
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 11:16 PM

What you don't seem to be able to understand is that we are a proud island race that has fought off many "invaders" in the past.

We don't want to be a country like yours, hanging on by the finger nails the the skirt hems of more powerful countries that you are physically attached to.

We don't want to be handed out the crumbs and be like birds pecking with delight at what is thrown to us

We want to be free of the dictates of foreign governments

The EU experiment will never work, just suck every country into a big void they can't get out of.

Well we are getting out before we sink like all the rest into it a bottomless pit of despair
I have to pity you, if this is how you see your past and present. With such great expectations your future must turn into a disappointment.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2019, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I have to pity you, if this is how you see your past and present. With such great expectations your future must turn into a disappointment.
This is typical view point of those trapped in the EU. Trying to get you to understand how much better off we will be is just falling on deaf ears.

Not having the courage to go it alone must also be a huge disappointment for you and your country.
I can't imagine anything worse than caving in to accept what other countries demand.

I really pity you and your country folk for being subjected to the dictates and demands of France and Germany mainly
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-12-2019, 12:22 AM

This is typical view point of those trapped in the EU. Trying to get you to understand how much better off we will be is just falling on deaf ears.

Not having the courage to go it alone must also be a huge disappointment for you and your country.
I can't imagine anything worse than caving in to accept what other countries demand.

I really pity you and your country folk for being subjected to the dictates and demands of France and Germany mainly
I hate to prick through your bubble of sweet thoughts. Did you notice that all resistance against you leaving came from your own country. Nobody, literally nobody, in the EU tried to keep you in. A normal person would have understood the message.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:31 AM

Like you have understood how unwelcome you are here?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
I hate to prick through your bubble of sweet thoughts. Did you notice that all resistance against you leaving came from your own country. Nobody, literally nobody, in the EU tried to keep you in. A normal person would have understood the message.

Like the irish border myth you mean ?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-12-2019, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
Like you have understood how unwelcome you are here?
Have you seen the avatar I recently adopted? Please stick out your head!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands

31-12-2019, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
Like the irish border myth you mean ?
The one boris' says it isn't there?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2019, 01:30 AM

Solash. Why are you so concerned about our decision to leave the EU? It's our choice and decision, you seem obsessed about it

Ha ha ha ha...

Does no one see the irony in this statement? The Brexit Forum has over 1100 threads, it has been going for three and a half years. Everyday the same people repeat the same old bollox about it.

Obsessed! Solash is not the one obsessed.

Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top