Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 12:26 AM

Any dog lovers here? Check out Breedia!

We've just launched a new Dog forum over at Breedia

If you love dogs or any specific breed/s, why not pop over and say hello - we have a breed specific forum for every breed

You might also be a Dogsey member, if you joined Dogsey before 15 December 2013 , you won't need to register at Breedia - just log in with your Dogsey username and password - easy peasy

Hope to see some of you there, and I hope you like it too
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 02:33 AM

Re: Any dog lovers here? Check out Breedia!

Isn't bestiality illegal?
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 10:07 AM

No longer have dogs, i checked out the info on the two breeds i kept and showed, Hungarian Puli and Lhasa Apso and found it good.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 11:38 AM

Still have a bow on a short coat Chihuahua I see, I am puzzled how a short coat could even have a bow in their hair.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 03:20 PM

Bruce, it is indeed - so please don't do it!

Nom, thank you for your feedback and I'm glad you approve of the Hungarian Puli and Lhasa Apso information. It would be great if you could join to help others just starting out in the breed - though I understand if you just want an easy life

Julie, thank you once again for your feedback. I have put a poll up in the Chihuahua forum and will let that run for a while and let the votes decide - if you feel strongly about it I would post in there so others can see your reasoning.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2014, 03:55 PM

I feel strongly it gives the wrong impression of a rough tough little dog, Betty wears clothes only to protect her from cold and wet, other than that she runs with the big dogs, quite a rough and tumble little thing. Our late rosie a long coat was just the same always kept up even led our pack of larger terriers. But mainly it's absolutely impossible to put a bow on a short coat Chihuahua they have no hair to tie it to, even long coats have fairly short hair on their heads.

It just makes breedia look unprofessional IMO to have a bow on any of the dogs, but seems to be saying Chihuahuas are less than they can be and should be dressed and primped and preened which I find quite sad. Too many people carry them everywhere they need to be treated like dogs and allowed to walk and rough and tumble with the rest.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-02-2014, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Bruce, it is indeed - so please don't do it!
Dam! another of life's simple pleasures barred to me.
MargStone
New Member!
Santa Rosa, California
MargStone is female 

26-06-2014, 03:58 AM

I have 1 mini dachshund and 1 Pomeranian. They are very cute and adorable.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 10:39 AM

I have had many dogs in my life .
Nearly all were rescue dogs I loved them all.
I love Dobermans and Labradors and border collies .
Basically I am a big dog person but had a very cute jack russell rescue she was a darling and went on to a very good home .
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2015, 12:56 PM

I have a border terrier. He's diabetic and I have to inject him twice a day. His diabetes changed our lives but not his! He's just as playful and cute even though he's nine years old. When he was diagnosed someone asked,"Will you have him put down? It will be a nuisance for you." I was disgusted by this suggestion. I will do what I can for him for as long as I can. Fortunately we have insurance.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top