Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2020, 12:30 PM

Re: My birthday Girl

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Looking back at your photos again Mups, does furry Mups and her sisters know which is their own bed ..... or do they settle down in whichever bed is vacant?

Furry Mups prefers her own bed Mags, she's old and stuck in her ways like some elderly people get.

She will mutter and give black looks if hers is occupied (usually by young Gertie ), then reluctantly gets into another one.
She feels the cold more since she was poorly and lost a lot of weight, so sometimes likes to sleep in soft bed under the radiator too.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2020, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Furry Mups prefers her own bed Mags, she's old and stuck in her ways like some elderly people get.

She will mutter and give black looks if hers is occupied (usually by young Gertie ), then reluctantly gets into another one.
She feels the cold more since she was poorly and lost a lot of weight, so sometimes likes to sleep in soft bed under the radiator too.
That’s so sweet

She looks so comfortable curled up in her bed
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2020, 07:24 PM

I have just seen these lovely photos Mups dear little dogs happy in their home with their good Mum !
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2020, 08:02 PM

Happy Birthday furry Mups I hope you were spoiled rotten
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-11-2020, 10:04 PM

Thank you Muddy and Summer.
I think she was happy, she went to bed smiling, anyway.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top