Join for free
Page 2 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 11:01 PM

Re: Trump - The Long Goodbye

Originally Posted by the artful todger ->
crimes?
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 11:21 PM

In every presidential election within my memory, there have been isolated cases of 'the dead' voting. It should not be too hard for Trump to find some small evidence of this. I'm not exactly sure how this happens but I suspect that, here and there, someone gets ahold of a recently dead person's ID and uses them to vote, and then he/she goes to their proper voter site and votes again using their real ID.

However, for the courts to pay any attention to this would, naturally, require massive evidence.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 11:28 PM

I believe we are going to see a very, very nasty side to Trump over the next few weeks.

It even said in my paper today that his wife has been waiting for him to lose, and leave the white house, so that she can leave him, too.

Apparently she has been seen twice in public recently, pulling her hand away from his, so I guess that's enough for reporters to get their notebooks out.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
What if he's right though.

Personally I think he should bow out in a dignified way and admit to defeat but that's not who he is.

Can you imagine if his suspicions were proved to be true.......wow, that'd make a great movie
They aren't suspicions but his strategy all along. He encouraged his own voters to avoid postal voting. He talked about all this before the election. It's dirty politics basically. Wouldn't give him an international mandate if he carries on down this road.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
In every presidential election within my memory, there have been isolated cases of 'the dead' voting. It should not be too hard for Trump to find some small evidence of this. I'm not exactly sure how this happens but I suspect that, here and there, someone gets ahold of a recently dead person's ID and uses them to vote, and then he/she goes to their proper voter site and votes again using their real ID.

However, for the courts to pay any attention to this would, naturally, require massive evidence.
Presumably they could also find dead people who voted for him four years ago.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 11:43 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Presumably they could also find dead people who voted for him four years ago.

Yes, that's true Annie.
Funny how the votes were all true and genuine when he was voted IN though.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2020, 11:51 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Check out post #2 on this thread.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

09-11-2020, 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Yes, that's true Annie.
Funny how the votes were all true and genuine when he was voted IN though.
Well that's what I said on another thread. They may as well start going back to when he was elected if they are going to check the integrity of the system.

What I think they will find is that legally the election was as legal as any other. They will waste loads of time and money checking everything. Then find it is all legit.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 12:28 AM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Cannot bear the thought of a defeated president ignominiously being evicted from the white house. The ultimate humiliation for him and America.

I think American's did not vote Biden in, they voted Trump out.
I think you are right. Going by the amount of people who voted this time.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-11-2020, 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I believe we are going to see a very, very nasty side to Trump over the next few weeks.

It even said in my paper today that his wife has been waiting for him to lose, and leave the white house, so that she can leave him, too.

Apparently she has been seen twice in public recently, pulling her hand away from his, so I guess that's enough for reporters to get their notebooks out.
Indeed ..... he'll be a twice-dumped lame duck:

Melania Trump 'counting minutes until divorce' after 15-year 'transactional marriage'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-new...until-22976530

Melania is said to have burst into tears when her husband triumphed in 2016, with one friend saying: "She never expected him to win".

She also waited five months before moving from New York to Washington, allegedly because the couple's son Barron "needed to finish school".

But former aide Stephanie Wolkoff has now claimed Melania was negotiating a post-nuptial agreement to give Barron an equal share of Trump's fortune, reports the MailOnline.

Wolkoff also claims Trump and Melania had separate bedrooms during their time in the White House and said their marriage was "transactional".

In his marriage to second wife Marla Maples, Trump's pre-nup agreement prevents her from publishing any book or giving interviews critical of him - with lawyer Christina Previte saying it's likely Melania had agreed to something similar.
Trump will, naturally, claim the divorce settlement as a non-taxable "loss" .....

Page 2 of 33 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top