Join for free
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2020, 11:05 PM

Pixar's animated film, Soul

Just watched this and thought it was brilliant. Funny, touching and just what is needed right now with so many people unhappy and discontented in the Covid Lockdown. I actually felt refreshed after watching it.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 12:59 AM

Re: Pixar's animated film, Soul

An excellent film. Reminds me of Inside Out (another great film) with the type of animation employed.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 06:52 AM

Never heard of either of them - excuse me while I go and Google!

Edit: Found both - they sound really good.
Tachyon
Internet Citizen :)
Tachyon is male  Tachyon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2020, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
An excellent film. Reminds me of Inside Out (another great film) with the type of animation employed.
I really liked Inside Out too. Of all the Pixar films I have seen I think these two are structured nicely for both adult perception and a child's perception. A lot of the deeper themes will bypass kids but both adults and kids will enjoy them on different levels.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top