Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 09:19 AM

Re: Could you/Would you ...

Originally Posted by summer ->
How could anyone dislike Johnny Depp especially his performance in Pirates of the Caribbean as Jack Sparrow ..brilliant. I tend not to have massive likes or dislikes but I make an exception with Keith Lemon...can't abide him so I wouldnt watch if he was in it....I'm not keen on Jim Carey either its the faces he pulls.
Agree with K Lemon and J Carrey.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 09:45 AM

Not an actor, but can I also include Andre Rieu as someone I couldn’t bear to watch? I don’t even like looking at photos of him. *shudders
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 10:24 AM

8m with summer here, I think Johnny depp was superb aa Jack Sparrow.
I also agree about Keith Lemmon, he so stupid and that pathetic voice he puts on is so false, I fail to see why anyone could think he's even a bit funny.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by jazzi ->
not an actor, but can i also include andre rieu as someone i couldn’t bear to watch? I don’t even like looking at photos of him. *shudders
Maver-rik
London. England
Maver-rik is female  Maver-rik has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Not an actor, but can I also include Andre Rieu as someone I couldn’t bear to watch? I don’t even like looking at photos of him. *shudders
Do so agree, also his simpering wenches in hideous shiny frocks.

I now avoid anything with Meryl Streep it it, she has spoiled my enjoyment of many films.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Maver-rik ->
Do so agree, also his simpering wenches in hideous shiny frocks.

I now avoid anything with Meryl Streep it it, she has spoiled my enjoyment of many films.
Those wenches are the main reason I love watching it.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I enjoyed Waking The Dead.

I couldn’t EVER watch anything with Johnny Depp. He has a face I want to slap.
So did we. In fact we're working our way through all the episodes on iPlayer atm.
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 05:45 PM

Watch a film or TV programme if the leading actor was someone you really disliked?
Simple answer for me NO.

I used to be an avid watcher of the TV program Silent Witness which starred the actress Amanda Burton as the main character and I enjoyed the program very much but when they changed her character to that of two male characters, I tried to watch the program but just could not get into it so I decided to stop watching it.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-01-2021, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Simple answer for me NO.

I used to be an avid watcher of the TV program Silent Witness which starred the actress Amanda Burton as the main character and I enjoyed the program very much but when they changed her character to that of two male characters, I tried to watch the program but just could not get into it so I decided to stop watching it.
I thought they swapped her for Emelia Fox?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

01-01-2021, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
I thought they swapped her for Emelia Fox?
I preferred SW after Amanda Burton.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top