Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 09:52 AM

The Newcomers.

Hi

Strange to have so many but all I have seen are lovely, polite and interesting.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 10:02 AM

Re: The Newcomers.

I'm glad you called us Newcomers, rather than Interlopers! I can only speak for myself, but I am positively delighted to be part of this forum. Its so nice to be able to take part in diverse conversation, and have a laugh. I have never been in a forum before, but I gather they can be quite fraught with drama, so I am so glad that my first (and only) one is lovely!
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 10:28 AM

Thanks for the welcome! I am getting to really enjoy being here, everyone seems to be very friendly. I have belonged to other forums and yes, Pixie Knuckles, they can be "quite fraught with drama", you're certainly not wrong there! Haven't seen any evidence of this on here yet
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 10:46 AM

Hi

Brexit is a night mare on here, everything else is fine.

A word of advice to the men.

You will lose, just accept it and move on.

You will not beat the ladies on here.
Jane10
United Kingdom
Jane10 is female 

08-02-2021, 10:58 AM

I'm having a job keeping track of the threads I've commented on but, so far, so good. It's nice to have a place to chat. I'll avoid political threads though!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Bathsheba ->
Thanks for the welcome! I am getting to really enjoy being here, everyone seems to be very friendly. I have belonged to other forums and yes, Pixie Knuckles, they can be "quite fraught with drama", you're certainly not wrong there! Haven't seen any evidence of this on here yet
There is the occasional drama but mostly we get along fine. It's nice to have new members that actually post and get involved. I have lost count of the number of members that have introduced themselves but have never been seen again.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Jane10 ->
I'm having a job keeping track of the threads I've commented on but, so far, so good. It's nice to have a place to chat. I'll avoid political threads though!
If you click on 'search' then on 'your subscribed threads' underneath, it will take you to the list of threads you have commented on. Click on the orange down arrow on the left of the thread and it will take you to the last post you read (quite often, your own post).
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2021, 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Jane10 ->
Jane, at the top of the screen press on Search, then directly underneath click on (Your subscribed threads). That will take you to a list of threads where you have posted on a PC.
If you are on a phone I am sure Meg or Mags can tell you how to get to your subscribed threads... as I am hopeless doing it on mobile phones!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

08-02-2021, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Jane, at the top of the screen press on Search, then directly underneath click on (Your subscribed threads). That will take you to a list of threads where you have posted on a PC.
If you are on a phone I am sure Meg or Mags can tell you how to get to your subscribed threads... as I am hopeless doing it on mobile phones!
On an android phone, click and hold on 'search'. When a box appears, click off it, say in the sky image at the top, then click on 'find my threads' or 'your subscribed threads'
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

08-02-2021, 11:12 AM

Another way is to go to your profile, then scroll down to 'find all posts by ............'

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top