Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 02:00 PM

Harry and World problems

Apparently, Prince Harry has said that sometimes he is so worried about World problems that he can't get out of bed.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...es-im-20168065

It's a good job he doesn't have to worry about other things such as paying the mortgage, feeding the children or keeping the bailiffs away.

Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 02:04 PM

Re: Harry and World problems

He should try thinking about those who don't even have a bed to get out of, or those who don't have a house in which to have a bed in which to sleep in a room!

I wonder if he knows what it's like to start the day getting out of a cardboard box on a cold doorstep somewhere? Not just once as perhaps a token gesture by him to find out, but day after day, week after week!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Baz46 ->
He should try thinking about those who don't even have a bed to get out of, or those who don't have a house in which to have a bed in which to sleep in a room!

I wonder if he knows what it's like to start the day getting out of a cardboard box on a cold doorstep somewhere? Not just once as perhaps a token gesture by him to find out, but day after day, week after week!
Don't overload him Baz. he is sorting out landmines at the moment.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 03:06 PM

I really want to be on his side then he makes these stunningly stupid statements like his wife writing on bananas it's rubbish they have no idea of normal people's lives. Hope they swam to where ever they are at the moment saving the climate emissions etc.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

27-09-2019, 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I really want to be on his side then he makes these stunningly stupid statements like his wife writing on bananas it's rubbish they have no idea of normal people's lives. Hope they swam to where ever they are at the moment saving the climate emissions etc.
I have not heard the 'banana' story yet. Mad, the whole bunch of 'em.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
If they did that would they pollute the ocean??
Donkeyman!
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 05:12 PM

Really? What an absolute tosser!

Methinks he and Me-again Markle are well suited (for the moment, at least).
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Apparently, Prince Harry has said that sometimes he is so worried about World problems that he can't get out of bed.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...es-im-20168065

It's a good job he doesn't have to worry about other things such as paying the mortgage, feeding the children or keeping the bailiffs away.

I have had mornings like that...bloody hangovers
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:15 PM

He is one first class toffee nosed prick, I used to like the guy but went off him in one fell swoop ?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:54 PM

He seems to have changed a lot since he got married.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top