Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 10:46 AM

Re: A perfect week ...

Itīs always nice to hear good news, I hope your luck continues to grow.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
Great news for you Steve.
I hope the good news you don't want to tell us is that your
wife has seen the light at last. Great news.
Enjoy the wine and all the best.
She saw the light ages ago, things have been very tough for her, the grass definitely wasn't greener on the other side....we have tried our best to help where ever poss, but when it comes to her new partner, she has been shunned by most of her friends and some of family as the bloke is a total bleep.....that is where Karma has struck....I would not wish any harm to my ex as there are obviously feelings for her.....but for him.... I would not help him even if drowning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
She saw the light ages ago, things have been very tough for her, the grass definitely wasn't greener on the other side....we have tried our best to help where ever poss, but when it comes to her new partner, she has been shunned by most of her friends and some of family as the bloke is a total bleep.....that is where Karma has struck....I would not wish any harm to my ex as there are obviously feelings for her.....but for him.... I would not help him even if drowning
Steve try not to let 'him' make you bitter , I know it can be 'easier said than done'.

It sounds as though things are really coming together for you now so keep looking for the positives of life without your ex You will be surprised how happy life can be as a single..

ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Steve try not to let 'him' make you bitter , I know it can be 'easier said than done
Sorry but I will never forgive that man...I know it takes 2 to tango, but he stood in front off us and said they where only work colleagues and nothing more that was 6 months into the affair...he has lied to me and my family, he has cheated us, and he has insulted us ....I will never forgive him.... I only hope that karma finishes its work....
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2014, 04:51 PM

Hope the next week is perfect as well!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top