Join for free
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 04:01 PM

strange dream last night

Not rude or anything I have to say at the outset so please read it all

I was dreaming about going into a public toilet to relieve myself and in a room just past the cubicles was a woman held captive by two armed men holding her hostage. One of the men came towards me with a gun so I drop kicked him out of the way.

Then I woke up and i thought I had ripped a calf muscle in one of my legs, Was it painful or not, it ached all morning and had to go have a hot bath to ease the pain.
Don't ask me how but all I can say is I don't want to drop kick anyone in my dreams again.

True it happened last night and the pain continued this morning
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 04:07 PM

Re: strange dream last night

Dreams are very odd-had a few myself. Some would make great stories but alas when we wake there are only fragments left.
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 07:03 PM

Dream threads are classics on forums.

I've always had odd dreams; I used to dream I was flying under my own power, in the lead position of a arrow formation, but I couldn't see behind me so I didn't know what kind of creature I was but somehow I knew I wasn't a bird.

These days though in my dreams I'm often in a foreign country that seems familiar yet different to anywhere I've actually been to.

It's as if a different "me" went there before as I understand the language well.

It's me - but it's NOT me somehow!

I actually know only French well enough to get by although I could probably make myself understood still in Arabic too.

A common thing though is a feeling that it's in the past. stevmk2
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Not rude or anything I have to say at the outset so please read it all

I was dreaming about going into a public toilet to relieve myself and in a room just past the cubicles was a woman held captive by two armed men holding her hostage. One of the men came towards me with a gun so I drop kicked him out of the way.

Then I woke up and i thought I had ripped a calf muscle in one of my legs, Was it painful or not, it ached all morning and had to go have a hot bath to ease the pain.
Don't ask me how but all I can say is I don't want to drop kick anyone in my dreams again.

True it happened last night and the pain continued this morning
The dream manifested around the pain that registered in your brain while you were asleep.

Pain in the calf shouldn't be ignored....get it checked out.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by Pats ->
The dream manifested around the pain that registered in your brain while you were asleep.

Pain in the calf shouldn't be ignored....get it checked out.
Na just a muscle tightening up I keep well away from quacks.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2014, 09:51 PM

Na just a muscle tightening up I keep well away from quacks.
Pain in the calf is not solely due to muscle tightening.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

29-09-2014, 10:54 PM

whatever Pats but it sure hurt
Pats
Lincolnshire

30-09-2014, 07:24 PM

whatever Pats but it sure hurt
Is it still painful?
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

30-09-2014, 08:19 PM

No it is not any more Pats, thanks for asking.

I used to get it playing football and cycling and was sprint (100 yds) champion out of 11 colleges for 3 years when I was younger. So my leg muscles were really toned up.

Now one leg has to ask the other which should go first, well almost.
As for Disco dancing forget it, one leg says dis goes here and the other leg says dis goes here as well

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top