Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-05-2016, 07:54 PM

Re: The lie we live!

Originally Posted by moreover ->
More religious mumbo jumbo. Good grief, haven't we gone beyond this stuff? It's not gods or mystics who are screwing us over - it's men!!! Greedy, lying men.
I'm not talking about religion in the slightest. I'm talking about Nature, physics, chemistry. I'm talking about the secrets of alchemy and those who have kept hidden those secrets for many years.

We all deserve the truth. We all deserve to have that which would change life completely, for the better.

I haven't chosen any specific path contrary to Senile's statement. I simply want the truth and will continue searching for it as long as I am able. Those who seek to suppress that truth from those they deem to be the great unwashed masses, the hoi-polloi, will doubtless make my search as difficult as possible.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-05-2016, 08:07 AM

Re: The lie we live!

Realist , I enjoy your posts , you are one person I would love to sit with and talk with . I find your philosophy very interesting

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top