Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 02:22 PM

Grow your own DNA

Hi

DNA, the great scientific breakthrough.

It is not rocket science, you can grow DNA in your kitchen.

http://www.planet-science.com/catego...r-own-dna.aspx

A six year old can do it, we did it recently with the little one, she is fascinated by science.

Once you have it, you can multiply it, again not rocket science.

Want to get someone's DNA?

Easy peasy, pop along to your local McDonald's and pick up a discarded drinks container.

Run a cotton bud around the rim, repeat the steps above.

You will soon have a ruck of their DNA.

What you do with it is up to you.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 03:10 PM

Re: Grow your own DNA

Can't think what I'd do with it - pretty patterns though ..............
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Can't think what I'd do with it - pretty patterns though ..............
The wife made up a batch of it with the Son in the kitchen yesterday, I kept out of the way, the door was ajar and I heard her in a loud whisper say “He’s not your Dad”
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
The wife made up a batch of it with the Son in the kitchen yesterday, I kept out of the way, the door was ajar and I heard her in a loud whisper say “He’s not your Dad”
and again -
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 04:56 PM

You could use it to implicate someone in a crime.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lila ->
You could use it to implicate someone in a crime.
Hi

Exactly.

I only started this thread in response to the hanging thread and comments on there about evidence.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-02-2016, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Exactly.
I only started this thread in response to the hanging thread and comments on there about evidence.
Its against the law don't ye know
Lila
London UK
Lila is female  Lila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 06:34 PM

If your object was to implicate someone in a crime how much would you be worrying about the law?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 06:48 PM

I have just had a wonderful idea though! we put plastic pillowslips on, for the Off pillow squad to use. We then remove the DNA with cotton buds, go out and commit crimes leaving the deceased members DNA and tell the police that they had been very distressed and obviously suffocated themselves. Thereby leaving Arty and her squad with no evidence against them but all the takings from the crime!

Look out you men we now have a perfect alibi........" No officer we were round at Mups for tea and cakes all day"

I am sure Meg would be able to explain to Azz why there had been a slight decrease in male members recently
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

10-02-2016, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Lila ->
If your object was to implicate someone in a crime how much would you be worrying about the law?
'Course they do - no one 'wants' to get caught - do they

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top