Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 06:52 PM

Re: Grow your own DNA

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I have just had a wonderful idea though! we put plastic pillowslips on, for the Off pillow squad to use. We then remove the DNA with cotton buds, go out and commit crimes leaving the deceased members DNA and tell the police that they had been very distressed and obviously suffocated themselves. Thereby leaving Arty and her squad with no evidence against them but all the takings from the crime!

Look out you men we now have a perfect alibi........" No officer we were round at Mups for tea and cakes all day"

I am sure Meg would be able to explain to Azz why there had been a slight decrease in male members recently
behave Twink , if we kill of all the male members there will be a decidedly fewer posters ...
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
behave Twink , if we kill of all the male members there will be a decidedly fewer posters ...
I know Meg, but only the moaning or being rude post, and would us ladies miss them?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 07:03 PM

I have just had a wonderful idea though! we put plastic pillowslips on, for the Off pillow squad to use. We then remove the DNA with cotton buds, go out and commit crimes leaving the deceased members DNA and tell the police that they had been very distressed and obviously suffocated themselves. Thereby leaving Arty and her squad with no evidence against them but all the takings from the crime!

Look out you men we now have a perfect alibi........" No officer we were round at Mups for tea and cakes all day"

I am sure Meg would be able to explain to Azz why there had been a slight decrease in male members recently
Hi

I would be safe, at least I hope I would, someone has to show you ladies how to do it and not leave any of your own DNA behind.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I would be safe, at least I hope I would, someone has to show you ladies how to do it and not leave any of your own DNA behind.
Oh Blow, you were high up on the list too!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-02-2016, 08:53 PM

Oh Blow, you were high up on the list too!
Hi

But what a way to go.

Art and Twink pinning me in my bed.

The stuff that dreams are made of.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

10-02-2016, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

But what a way to go.

Art and Twink pinning me in my bed.

The stuff that dreams are made of.
Mups will be there too! She makes the tea and cakes for our celebration of a job well done. Sadly you will now miss all that because we need you to advise how to not leave our DNA.
Just think that was probably your last chance to die in the arms of 3 wonderful women...... or the OFF pillow squad , as we are now known by our most prolific customer Meg!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top