Join for free
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 11:54 AM

NASA's message to Aliens

I remember in September 1977, NASA launched Voyager I from Cape Canaveral, Florida. They carried a golden record that contained a message to aliens from the people of Earth. Here's what it said.

http://www.businessinsider.com/voyag...kD8e2zcI-Vtzbi
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 11:59 AM

Re: NASA's message to Aliens

Fascinating Solo ...I hope some Alien life finds it
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Fascinating Solo ...I hope some Alien life finds it
We already know what happened don't we? Voyager gathered tons of data and stumbled into another dimension where it acquired self-consciousness, upgraded itself into an enormous entity with powerful shielding and weaponry and then sped back towards Earth looking for its creator, destroying anything that got in its path. In the end it "joined" itself with humans to fully understand its creator. It was all there to be seen . . . Star Trek the Movie !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
We already know what happened don't we? Voyager gathered tons of data and stumbled into another dimension where it acquired self-consciousness, upgraded itself into an enormous entity with powerful shielding and weaponry and then sped back towards Earth looking for its creator, destroying anything that got in its path. In the end it "joined" itself with humans to fully understand its creator. It was all there to be seen . . . Star Trek the Movie !
lol Realist V'ger ...I loved that movie ...have seen it several times
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 02:25 PM

Yes it was a land mark at the time, soon to be massively superceded by the great Wrath Of Khan. I wonder if all alien life forms will look as hot as Persis Khambatta did in that film . . . . !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2016, 02:32 PM

Ha !
I very much doubt it Realist lol.....more likely Predator...ish scary !!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Yes it was a land mark at the time, soon to be massively superceded by the great Wrath Of Khan. I wonder if all alien life forms will look as hot as Persis Khambatta did in that film . . . . !

Hi

I have to take a cold shower every time I see her in that film.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2016, 02:56 PM

Of course "7 of 9" was an equally hot candidate being a human that was assimilated by the Borg. And then there was the alien played by the unbelievably gorgeous Natasha Henstridge in the film Species !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK

22-02-2016, 03:06 PM

Nero the Romulan bad guy in Into Darkness is pretty hot!!! Corrrrrrr......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2016, 04:42 PM

Fascinating Val I wonder if aliens somewhere are still trying to work out what it is or maybe they are using it for some other purpose like a giant reflective bird scarer

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top