Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 08:11 AM

Saturday thinking:)

Good Morning everyone. Hope you all have a lovely day - eat, drink, and be merry

Take care and stay safe
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 09:29 AM

Re: Saturday thinking:)

Morning all,
Its tipping down here I know we need the rain but why cant it rain overnight and be nice during the day!!!!!!!!!
Whatever you are doing have a good one

jeanette
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 12:03 PM

Morning all!

It's a can't make up its mind day today ........ alternating between sun and cloud.

Did a trolley dash earlier so the cupboards are full once again, washing is on the line blowing in the gentle, warm breeze.

Hope everyone has a good day whatever they are doing!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 12:23 PM

Cloudy and a bit cooler than yesterday. Done the weeks shopping then tackled the washing, after that I made the wife her breakfast in bed and sorted out the garden. Then I woke up.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 12:51 PM

It's 55 F here this morning. Wonderful sleeping weather we have. High today predicted to be 76 F. Very pleasant! No plans for me today, just slumming.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 04:50 PM

Hi all. Gorgeous here today, 30 C (80 F), not a cloud in the sly and once again a nice breeze. The news this morning said our June and July were the hottest on record!! A nice change from last Summer's way below normal; guess it averages out over time.

Am still off schedule so no library, just a shop at Whole Foods for tomorrow's dinner and got vermouth at the liquor store. Leia wanted to spend the night on the porch last evening; I had a terrible time trying to get her inside at bed time ... talk about herding cats!

Have a safe happy day!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 09:21 PM

Evening all-hope you've had a good day. Had lazy day today-SIL arrived with Sam about 10am and stayed for couple of hours before setting off back to Derbyshire. Took Sam and the Hatti girl for lovely walk this afternoon in sunshine....yes, in sunshine! Then just pottered about and both of them are now snoring their heads off......it is a dog's life!

Is the lovely Leia a house-cat Dandysmom?
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 09:34 PM

Yes merz, she is, all of mine have been. I live in a heavily trafficed street and near the woods where there are foxes, raccoons and other beasties I'd not want them to meet. All of mine have been harness trained and enjoyed going outdoors, but for some reason she has always been afraid to go out ... the one time she dashed out in pursuit of a cat she didn't want in her yard, she panicked when she realized where she was. So, I have not tried to make her do what she obviously doesn't want to do ... at 11, she's not too likely to change her mind.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-07-2010, 09:55 PM

I can understand why she's a house-cat Dandysmom, with her surroundings and the traffic. At least you know she's safe, and like you say she's not likely to change her mind now.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA

31-07-2010, 10:01 PM

We have had too many cats lost to RTAs on my street .....

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top