Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 08:09 AM

Tuesday blues:)

Good Morning Everyone.

Hope you all enjoy your day whatever you do.

Take care and, as always, stay safe
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 09:04 AM

Re: Tuesday blues:)

Good morning Rosemary and everyone else.
It is a wet day so it is going to be an inside job.
Have a wonderful day everyone and remember to smile at everyone you meet. It could just brighten up their day.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 09:42 AM

Good morning everyone - weather still fine here in Derbyshire.

Tuesday is a childminding day for our granddaughter - so busy, busy day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 09:48 AM

Spending the day with our grandchildren so I'll be having fun and games with them and hopefully tiring them out

Enjoy your day whatever you're doing!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 02:02 PM

My only plans today include my traditional breakfast at McDonalds with 4-5 regulars who make it every Tuesday. We lost one member to cancer about 10 days ago. Ann had been in a lot of pain for some time. We'll miss her but think she's happier now.

I'm meeting up with a former co-worker who also got laid off this week. Eric Oshiro started work at Intel the same day I did 4 years ago. We met in the orientation training and have been friends ever since. He called the other day to suggest we hook up for breakfast.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 04:32 PM

Still a bit cooler than normal here for August, 25 C (77 F), more clouds than sun and a bit humid. To the market and library, nothing special planned for the day.

Hope it's a good one for all.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 09:45 PM

Evening all-hope you've all had a good day. Quite busy today-walking this morning and then my friend who I used to work with at the Vets came for dinner. We decided that every first Tuesday of the month she would come round and in that way we wouldn't loose touch.

Late afternoon I had to pay a visit to of all places, the Vets! Took Sam down to have his ears checked as he seemed very uncomfortable with them-shaking his head and rubbing his ears on carpet. He has inflammed ear canals, so its ear drops twice a day! Beginning to think I'm a bit of a jinx on dogs-if its not the Hatti girl, its Sam the man! After that, stroll round recreation ground and then was time to relax........
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2010, 11:46 PM

Aww, poor Sam! Is he a floppy eared breed, don't they have more ear problems than pointy eared ones?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2010, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Aww, poor Sam! Is he a floppy eared breed, don't they have more ear problems than pointy eared ones?
He's a yellow labrador Dandysmom, so his ears are floppy-don't get much air down. He's suffered with ear problems now and again-just have to get them sorted as soon as he shows any sign of problems.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top