Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2010, 09:48 PM

Re: What annoys you?

Loads of things, but mostly lack of decency and respect - not just for others, but everything, including but not limited to, the planet
The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 04:50 AM

There's only one thing that irritates me.

Wool underwear.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 04:09 PM

The tags on the back of tee-shirts drive me mad, I cut them off as soon as I buy them. Why can't they sew them on the end part?.
The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
The tags on the back of tee-shirts drive me mad, I cut them off as soon as I buy them. Why can't they sew them on the end part?.
Seriously, shirts are made by sewing them together with the inside out. While the collars are being made, the tag is sewn in as part of the process.

I must have 20 Harley t-shirts, but those tags don't bother me. I had a little silk tag on the inside of a new pair of gloves. Sometimes the tag slipped out from behind the cuff.

At speed it pounded on my wrist. It looked like a crazed butterfly.

The only time I've ever pulled a knife in anger was on that tag!--Chico
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 07:33 PM

Loads of things annoy me! Especially discourteous people. It costs nothing to show a bit of respect to others.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 10:21 PM

Back seat drivers annoy me. I am the only one in our family that gets told how to drive the car - and I've been driving 43 years.

Always being the one who has to get up to answer the phone annoys me. He says nobody calls him, so no need for him to get up.

Wood pigeons annoy me - they cr.p all over the garden and sit on my summer house, fighting and making a mess.

Folks on bikes riding on cycle tracks when I am walking with the dogs annoy me. They come up behind me and expect me to move out of the way.

Slow Broadband annoys me - a.o.l. are very slow sometimes.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 10:27 PM

Grey squirrels! Destructive spawn of Satan!!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 10:29 PM

It'd be quicker to tell you what doesn't annoy me lol
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2010, 08:03 AM

People who think the world owes them a living.
Mobiles phones.
People looking for sympathy, got a bum deal, then deal with it.
Self centered people.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top