Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 07:58 AM

Relax it's Saturday

Have a wonderful day everyone and do not forget to smile, your face wont break if you do and other people will love it.
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 08:05 AM

Re: Relax it's Saturday

Just watched this, I cried laffing:

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 09:38 AM

Good Morning AB, MRM and Everyone and hope you all enjoy Saturday, whatever the weather is like!

Soochie is singing "you are my sunshine" and I just wish there was some sunshine! PJ is whistling and Loki is sleeping!! Oh, and me? Well I am trying to stay awake Never slept until about 3.30 am - couldn't sleep so read my book about Auschwitz!

Take care and stay safe all
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 10:29 AM

Liked your video Mrmojoisin Enjoy your Saturday everyone. Both of our children had house moves this week and needed o.a.p. labourers - so we are aching and worn out now. We will definitely be doing nothing today. I had forgotten what it was like to move house and two housefulls in one day really was too much, especially when they were do-it-yourselfers with rent-a-van.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 12:46 PM

Morning all - nice bright day here today, tad cold tho!

Lol @ mrmojorisin
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 12:54 PM

I'm "chillin". All days are good, some are just a tad bit better than others. Had a great day on my road trip with Eric yesterday. Today I'm joining him for coffee, then we're driving to Fry's Electronics Warehouse. He doesn't own a vehicle, his wife just left him & he just lost his job from the same place I did. He doesn't need to be alone right now. Bob to the rescue!

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 03:53 PM

It's a wet, miserable day here

My daughter and SIL popped in this afternoon with some plans and print outs for our holiday - only 8 days to go so I'm getting very excited!
mrmojorisin
Tangy Town, UK
mrmojorisin is male  mrmojorisin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 03:56 PM

Just back from a trip to Bristol. Walked along waterfront with my Wife. Really nice
The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 04:06 PM

Don't I know it. It's 10:00CST here, and I'm still in the clothes I slept in and having a second cup of strong coffee--Sumatran X-Bold. I'll hit the gym if I ever wake up.

I read the paper--or at least I think I did.

But that's Saturday here. I'm a Seventh Day Adventist, and I get the nagging feeling I've forgotten something.

But it is good to chill. I think there's even a third cup in the pot.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2010, 04:56 PM

Lovely morning here, sun, lower humidity and cooler than the August norms: 25 C (77 F). Another day with no errands so a lovely lie in and pottering.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top