Join for free
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 02:46 PM

Re: Rugby World Cup...

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
For heavens sake, why can't all you rugby supporters behave like men and accept that there is a loser in every game?

I have been a rugby supporter for more than 45 years & have met a few top players. I even looked after Lawrence Dallaglio's mum when she came to our club to watch a match.

In all that time i have never met a good player who didn't have the grace to admit that they were beaten by a better team on the day! Rugby supporters don't argue about who should have won, they just make sure that next time they win......and that is why there is never the nasty violence from supporters, like you see after Football matches!

Come on lads, there is no best team, there is just the team that played best on the day & I would support any UK team.

When Jonah Lomu played for the All Blacks, I have been know to support them when they played a great match!

Well said Twink! We dont want rugby to sink to the level of football
do we?
Because if we carry on like this, thats what will happen!!

Regards Donkeyman!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
That's hardly an English trait.

I suggest they were unhappy with their own performance......as any competitor would be having lost in a final.

When did that become a National trait?

Only an utter cock would call that out as a national trait.
That's the way I saw it too.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2019, 10:14 PM

Yep me to, and there's a few cocks on here.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-11-2019, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by basser ->
yep me to, and there's a few cocks on here.

Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top