Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 02:48 PM

Re: Bead box

Originally Posted by mart ->
Mrs mart at work on the latest bead project (the bottom parts are the beads). It's going to be a handbag.

That is just so clever, however did Mrs Mart start?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Mrs mart at work on the latest bead project (the bottom parts are the beads). It's going to be a handbag.

That looks very interesting and difficult, Mart .... I would love to see her at work with it.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 02:57 PM

I don't know whether to applaud her sharp eyesight, steady hand, patience or creative flair.

She must feel incredibly chuffed when she has the finished article.
I bet her dressing table and wardrobe are crammed with wonderful unique knick-knacks and accessories ( said with glowing green eyes).
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 03:05 PM

Beautiful work. Exceptional talent.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2020, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
That is just so clever, however did Mrs Mart start?
With most things, it's usual to start small and get bigger. With that craft though, she started big and got smaller. ..and she just sits quietly and works away until the next item is finished.

Mrs mart say thanks again. It's good to see some nice remarks on what she does. She shows me these things but I've been seeing the results for so many years that I don't admire them as much as I ought to.

Thanks.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 12:03 PM

More beadwork. This time it's Lavender made of very tiny beads. For those interested in the details, the pattern is from TotallyBeads, Sarah Millsop Beaded Lavenders.

The beads number in thousands but apparently beads are more measured in grammes, so..

90g size 12 Seed beads (purple)
50g size 12 Seed beads (green)

It all took 3 days to make, working about 5 hours a day. Mrs mart has become quite experienced and fast at beading.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2020, 06:25 PM

That's really lovely Mart, the lavender flowers look so real.

Love the bucket they are in, too...
mart
Chatterbox
South of England

17-06-2020, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
That's really lovely Mart, the lavender flowers look so real.

Love the bucket they are in, too...
That's why I thought the measurement might be a good idea. If it had been thought to be a normal sized bucket, the flowers would have been enormous.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top