Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:47 PM

Re: Last to post wins

I went for anther back treatment yesterday, and I took it off while she was working on the muscles of my neck and shoulders.
I wondered today, whether I had forgotten to put it back on again.

I phoned the clinic this evening, and the owner went straight and looked in the surgery while I waited, but no chain.
Then I also phoned the practitioner at home (she is a friend) but because we were nattering, she couldn't remember whether I put it back on or not either.
She thinks if I did leave it on her desk, someone would have found it and given it to her.
I do trust them, I have known them for many years.

I've been trying to remember if I had it on in the shower this morning but I get so used to it always being there, I can't honestly remember.

I stopped at a garden centre for a coffee on my way home yesterday, then went on to Asda to get my shopping too. So if it has broken, it could be anywhere.

The chiropractor said she will look outside in her driveway in daylight for me tomorrow just incase.

Thanks Twink and Judd for your suggestions, I will check all my clothing, bedding and nightie too.
I even checked little Gertie's bed because she nicks things that smell of me and hides them in her bed, but she wasn't guilty this time.

I wonder if I put it back on at the chiropractors, but didn't fasten it properly and it dropped off again. I will check in my car in the morning.

I shall be over the moon if it turns up, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Sorry to put a downer on LTP.
I will try to cheer up. X
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I went for anther back treatment yesterday, and I took it off while she was working on the muscles of my neck and shoulders.
I wondered today, whether I had forgotten to put it back on again.

I phoned the clinic this evening, and the owner went straight and looked in the surgery while I waited, but no chain.
Then I also phoned the practitioner at home (she is a friend) but because we were nattering, she couldn't remember whether I put it back on or not either.
She thinks if I did leave it on her desk, someone would have found it and given it to her.
I do trust them, I have known them for many years.

I've been trying to remember if I had it on in the shower this morning but I get so used to it always being there, I can't honestly remember.

I stopped at a garden centre for a coffee on my way home yesterday, then went on to Asda to get my shopping too. So if it has broken, it could be anywhere.

The chiropractor said she will look outside in her driveway in daylight for me tomorrow just incase.

Thanks Twink and Judd for your suggestions, I will check all my clothing, bedding and nightie too.
I even checked little Gertie's bed because she nicks things that smell of me and hides them in her bed, but she wasn't guilty this time.

I wonder if I put it back on at the chiropractors, but didn't fasten it properly and it dropped off again. I will check in my car in the morning.

I shall be over the moon if it turns up, but I'm not holding out much hope.

Sorry to put a downer on LTP.
I will try to cheer up. X

Don't worry about it. What you need is a few days away from here to go and find it.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:15 PM

Time for a bit o supper then bed. Might even catch up on a bit of TV.

Alla prossima
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Don't worry about it. What you need is a few days away from here to go and find it.

No Judd.
What I need is for you men to go out with your metal detectors and help me look.
Failing that, you could offer to buy me an identical one.

It's way past time you showed us your kinder side.

Goodnight petal.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-05-2019, 10:16 AM

Good morning ladies.

Pleased to note it was another victory to US last night. I have marked it down in my little black book.
I do so enjoy mentioning it out loud as well though.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 11:30 AM

Well done ladies.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2019, 11:31 AM

Good morning ladies.

Pleased to note it was another victory to US last night. I have marked it down in my little black book.
I may have a glass of wine with my lunch, to celebrate!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

25-05-2019, 11:52 AM

Good morning ladies.

A finer example of ingratitude I've yet to countenance. The other lads and I agreed that you should be the LTP just this once as compensation for you losing your necklace.

How do you return our generosity? By making the erroneous claim that you were the LTP based solely on your own efforts instead of our thoughtfulness. And as for you other wimmin jumping on this vile claim and basking in her alleged victory, you're no better than she is.

For shame! I say again, for shame.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

25-05-2019, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I may have a glass of wine with my lunch, to celebrate!
Make sure the wine is made from sour grapes.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

25-05-2019, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
A finer example of ingratitude I've yet to countenance. The other lads and I agreed that you should be the LTP just this once as compensation for you losing your necklace.

How do you return our generosity? By making the erroneous claim that you were the LTP based solely on your own efforts instead of our thoughtfulness. And as for you other wimmin jumping on this vile claim and basking in her alleged victory, you're no better than she is.

For shame! I say again, for shame.

Stop whinging because you lost Judsy. It is most unbecoming.

If you truly cared you would have told me a new one was in the post this very morning.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top