Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 12:35 PM

Re: Turkey Rage!!!!!!

Victor's Mate naughty but funny. I had an Irish Uncle Charlie who would go up to a woman's cart and pick up a head of lettuce mind you with a straight face and say "Joan look this is a much better one here" No one would go shopping with him but i loved to, it was such fun.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 01:22 PM

Oh, that's so funny - but probably not if it happens to you! I'd love to try it!
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by buzzie ->
. I had an Irish Uncle Charlie who would go up to a woman's cart and pick up a head of lettuce mind you with a straight face and say "Joan look this is a much better one here" No one would go shopping with him but i loved to, it was such fun.
Now there's a thought I'd like to try that but while holding the vegetable aloft saying in a theatrical but hammy manner "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest"
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Victors Mate ->
Now there's a thought I'd like to try that but while holding the vegetable aloft saying in a theatrical but hammy manner "Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite jest"
Yes, that's better yet.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2009, 03:09 PM

I'd love to go shopping with you all, condoms in the carts, hamming it up about what people had in their trolleys it would certainly cheer up the customers and if it didn't well it should. What would be great is if you got banned what a claim to fame 61 years old and banned from Tesco. hee hee hee

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top