Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 10:52 AM

Re: Hello new people

I have been around for sometime particularly on the dogsey site. I recognise some of you and am glad to see you again. I am a bit lonesome at the moment as my husband is a way and we live in a very isolated part of Cumbria, which is not flooded. Ihave sheep and cows for neighbours and although they are good to look at they don't say much.
I startle my dog all the time by suddenly asking his opinions on all sorts of things. I try to keep active but at this time for some reason my Arthur Itis is really painful. Probably a mixture of cold and damp weather I am also excersising more as I don't drive I have to walk the dog.

Good morning to everyone it is bright and crisp here in Cumbria
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 11:46 AM

Hello Cookiecate and all New Members

You will all enjoy it here and hope to see an intro from you all.

Hope you are pain free over the Festive Season CC, can be a bind.

Take care all and again a warm welcome.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 01:32 PM

Hello Cookiecate, it's lovely to have you here
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 01:41 PM

Thanks Mags, I have just popped in an had a word on the chat forum remembering the old days. Lovely to meet you, glad to be here.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

11-12-2009, 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Hello Cookiecate and all New Members

You will all enjoy it here and hope to see an intro from you all.

Hope you are pain free over the Festive Season CC, can be a bind.

Take care all and again a warm welcome.
Sorry Brandykins I missed your warm welcome. Thank you
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-12-2009, 02:00 PM

Hello and welcome to all, . . it's a great site with friendly members all wishing to be of help should you need advice.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2009, 12:46 AM

I've been trying to respond to all the new members, but the rush has been so great since we went live I've missed lots of you! So, Hi, welcome, and hope you do enjoy the forum!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top